Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I check the Texas PE webpage and it still just shows the 2016 results.... I was so damn close to not have to be going though this again....

PEresults2016.PNG

I'm with you guys.  Whenever I talk about the test, my mom is like, "I KNOW you passed" and then starts acting all psychic about it.  It's just gonna make it that much worse when I see the red box.  Luckily after I told my coworkers I was probably retaking the test in October, they all shut up about it.
Oh man, this is the worst. It's the worst because you don't want to let those people down! And they really have no idea whether you passed or not.

Keep your chin up, @Elvie! Just because you failed, does NOT mean you are bad at what you do. Don't give up, and try again after taking a break! And if you find yourself in want of advice, this board is full of it!
That's really good advice @leggo - I've struggled with the "maybe I shouldn't even be doing this"...but you just have to persevere. Keep going @Elvie - today sucks, but stick to it and you'll get it next time.

Would like to know the same thing. Has anyone seen a date change but not seen Pass/Fail?
I don't think so. I refreshed mine, still said April 21, 2017, got the e-mail about 30 seconds later and had the result when I refreshed again.

Would like to know the same thing. Has anyone seen a date change but not seen Pass/Fail?
Someone in another thread said that they check and there was no change, checked again 30 minutes later and it said he passed... So, no its not changing with much advance or at all...

Back