Exam results released past 5/22?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
622fd99a27769959148d3b8973edd1e8.jpg

And the graphite issues. Can't believe it's happening again.
they actually purposely add 30% of the pencils that are defective just to be sure enough fail, that is much easier than trying to make a test of the right difficulty to weed out people.

And the graphite issues. Can't believe it's happening again.
they actually purposely add 30% of the pencils that are defective just to be sure enough fail, that is much easier than trying to make a test of the right difficulty to weed out people.
This actually makes perfect sense. Someone should call NCEES to verify though.

So you're saying that the cut score is 56

I know Maryland don't use PCS anymore. When I took mine, it was the last year they administered. They lost the contract or someone canned them?

I'm gonna start calling them to ask if they would be willing to give me actual score, now that I've passed. That will be a change of pace for them

I'm gonna start calling them to ask if they would be willing to give me actual score, now that I've passed. That will be a change of pace for them

You need to call them and tell them some guy with a software package sounding screen name told you something ridiculous and you just need confirmation one way or the other.

I.E., make sure they didn't insert the answer key backwards before grading the test.

I think the people who are actually waiting for results have abandoned this thread.

Good, then we can take it over without fear of reps being called.

Back