Exam results released past 5/22?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what ya'll are so freaked out about, the results have been made known countless times. I failed, passed, failed, passed, passed, passed, and failed. Soon, I'm hoping to add a passed to that list.

Just remember, as long as the wait seems to be, it's nothing in the big scheme of things. Try waiting for results that ^^^ many times. And for the curious, that is FE, FE, PE, PE, FS, PS, SS and waiting on second attempt at SS.
I got you beat on the fe/pe cycle. But, with your additional requirements, you're a test taking god and I'm not worthy.

Either way, waiting sucks.

I heard that pretty much anything anyone else has heard may be completely unreliable but noobs will believe it anyway.

73f7b1c1885dd0e12c5cd0e486adfdef4fcb32bf22e488cb17c0928cabb91609.jpg

considering that they don't have the FE exams to score anymore, one would think that more time is available to score the PE exam

One would think. Mid June wouldn't be suprizing. Then there's the wait for the licence number. ncees and the state board don't delay cashing your checks though.

One would think. Mid June wouldn't be suprizing. Then there's the wait for the licence number. ncees and the state board don't delay cashing your checks though.
I sent my check on a Tuesday and had a number by Friday. The actual certificate is a whole other story.

Six to Eight weeks. Anything sooner is a bonus.

I sent my check on a Tuesday and had a number by Friday. The actual certificate is a whole other story.
Pcs states aren't so lucky. Took forever to get the number and then some more for the certificate.

Back