Engineering Jokes

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^I've never found it anywhere online for free. You can download from itunes (i think). I got a copy of season 1 from a friend. Now I've got to get a copy season 2...
I was about to say... I thought they were a comedic band.

Then I wiki'd it and found out HBO gave them a special. They are good, I'll have to look into it.

Where are you located in Southern Florida? I just moved from Tallahassee about four months ago - I used to work pretty extensively throughout south florida. :)

JR

Where are you located in Southern Florida? I just moved from Tallahassee about four months ago - I used to work pretty extensively throughout south florida. :)
JR

...so you left Florida, how could you do that to yourself? ...#@%&!...I guess it's O.K. if you went to Hawaii...

Actually, JR, you were one in about 300,000 people/year that have left the state for economic or employment reasons. For the last couple of years we have lost population, instead of gaining the usual average of 100,000 people per year...

I'm located in Lauderdale by the Sea in Broward County...Lucky me! :)

...so you left Florida, how could you do that to yourself? ...#@%&!...I guess it's O.K. if you went to Hawaii...
Ha! Most everyone told me I was insane moving from Florida to Michigan ... but it has worked so far. Much more interesting job and better pay .. believe it or not, and that doesn't even factor in cheaper cost of living. :)

Actually, JR, you were one in about 300,000 people/year that have left the state for economic or employment reasons. For the last couple of years we have lost population, instead of gaining the usual average of 100,000 people per year...
I know that number all too well - I know so many people who were finding harder and harder to live on their salaries (mine included). While I honestly believe the state government system did right by me ... in the end, it wasn't enough to realisitically support myself or look towards a realistic retirement, so I decided to seize the oppurtunity and see where life takes me! Honestly ... I am not complaining ... I am satisified with the results of abandoning ship .. I just hope everyone else can find their way through this economic morass.

I'm located in Lauderdale by the Sea in Broward County...Lucky me! :)
I know it quite well .. I did A LOT of work in Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties when I worked for my former agency. :)

I also have tons of family along the coast there spanning from Melbourne all the way down to Homestead with the population center located in Fort Pierce.

So - what do you do?

JR

Ha! Most everyone told me I was insane moving from Florida to Michigan ... but it has worked so far. Much more interesting job and better pay .. believe it or not, and that doesn't even factor in cheaper cost of living. :)

I know that number all too well - I know so many people who were finding harder and harder to live on their salaries (mine included). While I honestly believe the state government system did right by me ... in the end, it wasn't enough to realisitically support myself or look towards a realistic retirement, so I decided to seize the oppurtunity and see where life takes me! Honestly ... I am not complaining ... I am satisified with the results of abandoning ship .. I just hope everyone else can find their way through this economic morass.

I know it quite well .. I did A LOT of work in Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties when I worked for my former agency. :)

I also have tons of family along the coast there spanning from Melbourne all the way down to Homestead with the population center located in Fort Pierce.

So - what do you do?

JR

Thanks JR, you come across like very nice person...of course you are, you're from Florida! ...I'll drop you a line... :thumbs:

....with all due respect, in regards to what do I do....what I do is to motivate people that read this thread to post a joke so that we all have a little corner in this cyberspace where we don't have to be so serious and can have some laughter... :D

So, JR, when are you going to post your joke?

Best Regards.

okay not an engineering joke, but a joke none the less...

This brought tears to my eyes . . .

World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said,

'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went

fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and had

money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

The end

Amen!

*Burp, fart, scratch*

Last edited by a moderator:
okay not an engineering joke, but a joke none the less...

This brought tears to my eyes . . .

World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said,

'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went

fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and had

money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

The end

Amen!
*Burp, fart, scratch*
I was just gonna say that sounds like someone I know...

Latest posts

Back