Engineering Jokes

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definition of pi

What is "pi"?

Mathematician: Pi is the number expressing the relationship between the circumference of a circle and its diameter.

Physicist: Pi is 3.1415927 plus or minus 0.00000005

Engineer: Pi is about 3.

I guess we would be having a good time if we were all touching our funny bones.
I won't comment on the part about "thanks for coming"

Well, benbo, I wouldn't recommend the use of "we were all" to underline your obvious fixation, finding behind a very word the inadequacies of puberty, but nevertheless, there is hope through therapy even for those who lack or seem to never reach maturity... :icon_anal:

Well, benbo, I wouldn't recommend the use of "we were all" to underline your obvious fixation, finding behind a very word the inadequacies of puberty, but nevertheless, there is hope through therapy even for those who lack or seem to never reach maturity... :icon_anal:
Huh? Shouldn't you been posting on the psychologists board?

Oh, and by the way, as a noob it seems there are a lot of things you don't know. We are allowed to look for double entendres and comment on them. It is also a way of lightening things up. Just in case you didn't understand that.

VTEnviro, Nice of you to drop by! I see you changed your avatar...Hey! :thumbs: Much better than the previous one!...Now you are just a little ball with no stick... :rotflmao:

Huh? Shouldn't you been posting on the psychologists board?

Oh, and by the way, as a noob it seems there are a lot of things you don't know. We are allowed to look for double entendres and comment on them. It is also a way of lightening things up. Just in case you didn't understand that.

Hey benbo, lighten up! ....I maybe a noob and I'm no Dapper Dan, but I am resourceful enough to find you a psychologist if you need one... :eek:ldtimer:

:sharkattack:

...Just kidding! I agree...we're also allowed to look for quadruple entendres if we find the other level too low...and of course you understand...you're an engineer, arent you?

So, keep the ball rolling, benbo! ...and I don't mean the new VTE... :thumbs:

Hey benbo, lighten up! ....I maybe a noob and I'm no Dapper Dan, but I am resourceful enough to find you a psychologist if you need one... :eek:ldtimer: :sharkattack:

...Just kidding! I agree...we're also allowed to look for quadruple entendres if we find the other level too low...and of course you understand...you're an engineer, arent you?

So, keep the ball rolling, benbo! ...and I don't mean the new VTE... :thumbs:
Sounds good, I guess. It's sort of tough understanding all your advanced psychological talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good, I guess. It's sort of tough understanding all your advanced psychological talk.
benbo, it's all right man, we're all friends here sooner or later, and we're here to communicate and network...

whatever you do, benbo, don't mess with Wilheldp_PE, he's a doggone mean Dapper Dan man! :thumbs:

I have a joke VTE would love, but unless he shows his little ball again I'm not posting it...

benbo, it's all right man, we're all friends here sooner or later, and we're here to communicate and network...whatever you do, benbo, don't mess with Wilheldp_PE, he's a doggone mean Dapper Dan man! :thumbs:

I have a joke VTE would love, but unless he shows his little ball again I'm not posting it...
OK VT - The "ball's" in your court.

If you show him your ball, he'll show you his joke.

SapperPE said:
Hey, what's all the comotion? Huh? Can somebody explain all of this comotion?
I don't think there's really a big comotion. Timewalker posted a new link in the HOF and we're just giving him (I think he's a him) the business. And he's giving it back.

SapperPE said:
My poor attempt at Flight of the Concords humor has been lost
It's probably only lost on me because I haven't seen it.

Unconstrained EBoardland Security? Excessive Engineering Water Boarding? :whipping:

Under the mighty weight of the ban-hammer and sickle, how could I, a mere mortal, law-abiding tax payer, exercise my first amendment right in the land of the free? :unitedstates:

What do you do when you have to be a man? ….James Dean in Rebel Without Applause…

:th_rockon:

SapperPE said:
My poor attempt at Flight of the Concords humor has been lost

Is that show on Hulu or online somewhere? I don't get HBO, but it's got to be one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

^I've never found it anywhere online for free. You can download from itunes (i think). I got a copy of season 1 from a friend. Now I've got to get a copy season 2...

Latest posts

Back