EIT Certificate- CA October 2010 Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a coworker has received his certificate but I will ask him again to be sure.

I received my certificate from Illinois mid-January. I had to forward my info. to Sacramento to get a Certificate by Comity for California and my application was signed on Feb 1st.

If you haven't received your certificate after approx. 6 weeks when the results in California were posted, this might indicate it will take at least 6 weeks after Feb. 1 before I can expect to receive my certificate.

I think a coworker has received his certificate but I will ask him again to be sure.
I received my certificate from Illinois mid-January. I had to forward my info. to Sacramento to get a Certificate by Comity for California and my application was signed on Feb 1st.

If you haven't received your certificate after approx. 6 weeks when the results in California were posted, this might indicate it will take at least 6 weeks after Feb. 1 before I can expect to receive my certificate.

My mistake. I just checked with my coworker and he said he has not received his certificate yet.

Back