EET Review Course

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
taking the Oct'17 Exam.  signing up for EET Transpo depth, I am now concerned about breadth A.M.  I have my school of pe notes from Fall '12 I was planning on using for A.M. but concerned about the 2015 changes.. mainly the five new "areas".. Means & Methods.. et. all.  Felt comfortable w/ these notes during the Oct '12 Exam but needed a lot of help in Depth.  Come to think of it don't think I scored well in A.M. either!

taking the Oct'17 Exam.  signing up for EET Transpo depth, I am now concerned about breadth A.M.  I have my school of pe notes from Fall '12 I was planning on using for A.M. but concerned about the 2015 changes.. mainly the five new "areas".. Means & Methods.. et. all.  Felt comfortable w/ these notes during the Oct '12 Exam but needed a lot of help in Depth.  Come to think of it don't think I scored well in A.M. either!
If you can swing it financially I would highly recommend signing up for the breadth review course as well since there are several topics that will tie in-to a lot of the depth topics.

How did you do on the exam since signing up with EET? I am planning to retake the exam this October of 2018.  My did not pass my first try in October 2017.

I cannot agree more!
I recommend EET! So far the best prep material I've seen. Everything goes by outline, in the same order, and EET covers afternoon preparation very well. I took School of PE before and morning was good, but afternoon - I hardly felt prepared at all... So yes, take EET!
I think I might have to consider EET... Wasn't too pleased with school of PE transportation depth prep...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I took the EET Course for Breadth, Depth, and Seismic. The EET Course was great. The instructors were very helpful and caring. The course material was great. The course is organized well. The practice problems in the course are helpful. I only took one Transportation course in undergraduate and do not work in Transportation, I took the course and I passed the exam. 
This is inspiring

Other than EET binders, did you also bring HCM, Greenbook, HSM to the exam? I took the school of PE and took the exam last October and did not pass. I am considering signing up for the EET course.

Other than EET binders, did you also bring HCM, Greenbook, HSM to the exam? I took the school of PE and took the exam last October and did not pass. I am considering signing up for the EET course.
I took them in April and did not like the depth portion... I'm considering them as well... Anyone know where we can get a free link for the HSM?? I heard it was a link.

I highly recommend EET for Breadth and Depth! They're amazing, organized, friendly and fun. I wish I took them earlier. Thanks EET! 

I had originally signed up for the live School of PE Class nearby, but it ended up being cancelled due to low enrollment. Instead of just signing up for their online course, I decided to instead sign up for the EET Online Course and I truly believe that decision was one of the main reasons that I was able to pass the PE this April.

I found the Breadth to be lacking in certain areas (or maybe I was lacking in certain areas) but the Depth review by Samir was pretty spot on. It was so helpful going through each subject and reference each Saturday and then I would spend that next Sunday reinforcing the concepts.

I highly recommend EET for the PE Exam.

Signed up for EET and got my binders (on-demand breadth and depth). Just wasted an hour plus of my life writing to them about being unable to read some equations, wordings, powers, subscripts, etc. Almost everything in soils, structures and materials is so small and hard on me with poor vision. Also started watching the structures video and had to replay every minute or so to make sure I understood the message. Hopefully, this pays off in the end!

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed up for EET and got my binders (on-demand breadth and depth). Just wasted an hour plus of my life writing to them about being unable to read some equations, wordings, powers, subscripts, etc. Almost everything in soils, structures and materials is so small and hard on me with poor vision. Also started watching the structures video and had to replay every minute or so to make sure I understood the message. Hopefully, this pays off in the end!
Was this their PowerPoint slides or content within the slides? Sometimes they include scan of references that don't always scan the best because of the type of paper, or if they scale it down to fit on 1 slide. Check the documents section of AdobeConnect. You may find full size copies of those pages you are having trouble reading. 

I also recently purchased the EET Review Course for PE CIvil. I really hope to pass since this is my third time taking it but first time ever taking a review course!

Any suggestions or pointers would be greatly appreciated!

I highly recommend taking EET's AM and PM classes. I passed on the first try, and I don't have a civil engineering background (chemical engineer). I spent awhile reading reviews here and reddit before deciding to take EET. Their depth portion helped me a lot, and (laughably) taught me more about highway design for my job than I've been taught so far... 

Took AM and PM. Think I did okay in the PM thanks to Samir but the AM will have to wait and see.

Registered to Breadth and Transpo Depth! This would my 3rd time taking it.

1st time- fresh out of school without studying (FAIL Obviously).

2nd time after 1 year - self-studying, failed this past october.

and now 3rd and last time HOPEFULLY!
Were you able to pass the PE the 3rd time after taking the EET review courses? Did EET go in depth with Traffic Signals, Phasing and Crash Modification?

How did everyone do on the exam? I failed again for the 2nd time taking SOPE. Did everyone pass the exam using the EET review courses for both AM and Transportation PM? I leaning heavily signing up for EET transportation review course and take the  3rd attempt in April.

I took the eet Transportation and passed the October 2018 exam on the first try. The course was really good. I would definitely recommend it. I also studied with a couple of people who used School of PE material and they both passed as well. I think a combination of both helped all of us pass. They had some stuff Eet didn't have and I had some stuff School of PE didn't have. There's no way any course can cover everything. You will have to do some extra work as in taking as many practice tests as possible.

Took AM and PM. Think I did okay in the PM thanks to Samir but the AM will have to wait and see.
How did you do on the exam? I will have to take it again for the 3rd time. Did the EET breadth and depth help you with the exam? I will sign up the EET transportation depth. I am planning to re-take the exam again in April 2019.

I took the eet Transportation and passed the October 2018 exam on the first try. The course was really good. I would definitely recommend it. I also studied with a couple of people who used School of PE material and they both passed as well. I think a combination of both helped all of us pass. They had some stuff Eet didn't have and I had some stuff School of PE didn't have. There's no way any course can cover everything. You will have to do some extra work as in taking as many practice tests as possible.
Did you also take EET breadth review course?

Back