EET- PE Civil- Transportation

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AAQ

Reaction score
EET is very highly recommended. The practice problems were very similar to the real exam problems, very thorough, covered everything that might be encountered, great approach explaining concepts which helps a lot with the word problems.
Samir Ead, went above and beyond to help me preparing to pass the PE after I failed the first trial. Great instructors ,very knowledgeable and I highly recommend the EET prep course.

I passed using EET for the Breadth and Depth PE transpo exam. I recommend EET. the course was robust. However, im not sure how the experience will translate to NCEES's all depth pe civil exam?

AAQ said:
EET is very highly recommended. The practice problems were very similar to the real exam problems, very thorough, covered everything that might be encountered, great approach explaining concepts which helps a lot with the word problems.

Samir Ead, went above and beyond to help me preparing to pass the PE after I failed the first trial. Great instructors ,very knowledgeable and I highly recommend the EET prep course.
The approach to explaining concepts was exceptional, especially for tackling word problems. I highly recommend the EET prep course for anyone preparing to pass the PE exam.

Back