EB NFL Pick 'em League (2015)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're allowed to make changes at any time up until 1-hr before the target game begins.

Also, the "drag & drop" feature works pretty nice so that you don't have to hit each drop down box to select point values. And as mentioned, there should be apps for both Android and Apple platforms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we need to do anything with the "weight"?

Is that used as some level of tie breaker?

Do we need to do anything with the "weight"?

Is that used as some level of tie breaker?
Absolutely. That's the premise behind a pick 'em type FF league. Not only do you pick a team to win each week, but you assign said points as your confidence level. Each game you guess correctly gets you the points you assigned. Typically the games you are most certain of the winner gets the highest point values. The ones you are least certain of get the lowest. But then there are always upsets too. I did set a tie-breaker but that only matters if you tie someone else in points for that week. The tie breaker is to guess the MNF total score (i.e. Team A + Team B = Total Score). Make sense?

It's not such a big deal if you were to miss your Thursday or MNF pick, but if you were to miss the first round of games on Sun afternoon, that would be costly because the games will lock and you will get 0 points for those. Let me know if there are any other questions or if something is unclear.

Ok so 16 is the most confident and assuming I picked the correct team, I'd earn 16 points for that game? I made picks through the iPhone app and couldn't see how to modify confidence values at first, but now I see you can shuffle games with drag/drop.

Ok so 16 is the most confident and assuming I picked the correct team, I'd earn 16 points for that game? I made picks through the iPhone app and couldn't see how to modify confidence values at first, but now I see you can shuffle games with drag/drop.
Correct. Your highest point value game (which is obviously GB beating Chicago....LOL) would get you 16 points assuming you picked correctly.

Yup. Saw that, thanks. Just waiting on BLG923PE now and we'll have a full 12-person league. :)

I just finished my picks

26351000.jpg

first week is always a crap shoot cause you never know who actually practiced during the offseason and who played cards..

As long as the broncos lose, life is good.

Back