EB NFL Pick 'em League (2015)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
36538493d8c4dba03f73cc069c807040.jpg

I know, people keep talking about someone named Matt.

Paid last night. Guess Fox can vanish from the board and drink a 12-pack on us while laughing about it.

Paid. Also replied to the PM to change my email address. Not sure if you sent the invite for the league yet or not but will need it sent to the email I PM'ed.

Don't think that fox set it up yet

I have not received the league invite yet either ... can you just PM the link to the group?

Sent. As of today (9/8), we only have 5 people in the league with 5 others pending. Originally 12 people interested. Hopefully we can get more to join before the first game on Thurs.

I haven't been on CBS Sports in a long time. How do you get to the league page to sign up?
You should have gotten an invitation email from me to your Yahoo account. It may have been flagged as spam though. If not, let me know and I'll resend it.

Sent. As of today (9/8), we only have 5 people in the league with 5 others pending. Originally 12 people interested. Hopefully we can get more to join before the first game on Thurs.
I'm going to pay by the end of business today with the notion that you will be holding it for me until February.

:thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back