EB NFL Pick 'em League (2015)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pats picked a hell of a week to lose.

Pats played a weird game yesterday, but it made for an interesting game to watch.

Looks like everyone picked the Pats at 14-16 so no big deal. I'm so far behind it doesn't even matter anyway haha

In my works fantasy football league I'm so far towards the bottom, I dropped the two or three good players I had and picked up the worst players available. I'm basically just trying to screw up the rankings headed into the playoffs

Won the first week and it was all down hill from there.  Really thought Mike was going to pass me.  Can't wait for the playoffs.  

So, does 5th place make me the 1st loser? Lol

Congrats AK!

Congrats all!  That was fun indeed.  Just makes the season a bit more interesting without the need to research specific players and such for a full fantasy team.  I will work on the payouts ASAP and will likely make transfers via PayPal if that is ok.

works for me

edit: Dammit. 2nd year in a row I lost a paid spot because I didn't do picks the last week. ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a related topic, I ran another pick 'em league and the top (2) spots tied dead even.  I'm trying to think of an acceptable tie-breaker.  I'm leaning towards most number of high scoring weeks.  Any other suggestions?

On a related topic, I ran another pick 'em league and the top (2) spots tied dead even.  I'm trying to think of an acceptable tie-breaker.  I'm leaning towards most number of high scoring weeks.  Any other suggestions?
Wow. You're just figuring out the tie-breaker? I think at this point, if you didn't define one in the beginning, you'd have to do a split pot. Just my .02

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. You're just figuring out the tie-breaker? I think at this point, if you didn't define one in the beginning, you'd have to do a split pot. Just my .02
Indeed.  In all the years I've been playing pick 'em leagues (usually 2 or 3 during a regular season), I've never come across a dead even tie at the end.  So would it be best to just split the 1st place winnings between them?

Back