EB NFL Pick 'em League (2015)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shit, I must have been picking who I thought would lose this week.

Damn Jets lost me 12 points.   Should have known better. 

Along with detroit, cleveland, denver, green bay, etc, etc

Can someone tell me what happened in the Falcons game? They were up 21 to 7 and then I went to take my niece sledding and I came back they had lost 24-21?

Can someone tell me what happened in the Falcons game? They were up 21 to 7 and then I went to take my niece sledding and I came back they had lost 24-21?
They sucked it up and blew the lead would be my guess.

falcons.jpg

Well some of you already know, but for those of you who don't, my Gram's passed away this past week.  I was out of the loop and honestly not thinking about our pick em league.  I am pulling the sympathy card and saying y'all can't make fun of how bad I do this week.  This is your free pass for those of you who are doing worse than me and need to catch up with the chick.

Support is always nice, even from a bunch of goofs like us.

I keep joking about how she got her revenge because I seriously stood in 4 inch heels at the viewing for 4 hours straight while apparently the entire town came to say good bye.  I shook so many hands and have no clue who half the people were.  It got to the point where we were claiming kids that weren't ours, introducing ourselves as each other and making other stories up and my Mom scolded at us and said Gram's was going to sit up in her coffin and tell us to behave and stop laughing.  When the people that show up are really old, you can have a lot of fun at a funeral home.  Gram's actually probably would have been proud.

Sorry for your loss EG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear the news EG.  I know it is tough to lose a g-parent, even if they are quite old. 

Latest posts

Back