EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant I know things in general. I didn't say maf things! :rotflmao:
but you said that was the reason you were voting for me! and there was no way you could have known any mafia things at that time unless you WERE maf. what did you expect me to do?!?!!! lol. im sorry i helped ded you  :(  i will do my best to get revenge for you and rb. 

Well this morning is off to a sucky start.  

@JayKay PE  take care of your ankle.  Hope you feel better.  Dammit @RBHeadge PE this sucks.  I feel like we lost our best player!
Meh, If we assume that @RBHeadge PE is a regular townie, his death is a loss to the numbers like any death would be, but probably a good thing strategy wise. Now all the townies know that our best player can be fully trusted. He's still able to analyze the events and participate in chats as a ghost. Now if he was doc or cop, that definitely bad.

When I'm mafia I try to leave the strongest players alive so there is suspicion about whether they can be trusted (if they haven't already gained trust by voting for mafia for example). Once you off someone, everyone knows we can rally around this person.

Vote update:

x1 @blybrook PE (slaty...salty?)

x1 @SaltySteve (bly)

x1 @ChebyshevII PE (vhab)

x1 @vhab49_PE (cheby

Walmart rn:

200.gif

EB walmart rn:

CriminalIcyDorking-max-1mb.gif

we could do fri or sat. could start earlier. last week we started at530pst

YOUR HOURS LAST WEEK WERE SPOSED TO BE TIL 10!
I said nominally. 

Last week: it was 950 and I'm like "we only have three encounters left, we should be done by 1020, is everyone okay to keep going?"

looks up at clock after the third encounter, "we'll shit it's past 11:30. This is what happens when you split the party" 

Back