EB.com App

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks RG for the description information.

I do appreciate the effort you've put into this and I can only hope that their support staff are able to assist figure out this issue.

I think I may have figured out part of the problem::

Ying Yin [email protected]

Nov 13 (2 days ago)

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me

cleardot.gif

Hi,

I already transfered forum http://www.engineerboards.com under your user account ‘Roadguy70',and your tapatalk forum account is activated as well.

Please check.

Regards,

Yin Ying

Customer Support, Tapatalk

---------- 转发的消息 ----------
发件人:">
日期:2012-11-10 上午4:50
主题:website url in tapatalk forum already in use
收件人: <
[email protected]
>

okay I got the forum listed on forum runner, I'm trying that right now, seems to be fairly decent, better than using the browser on the phone, probably not quite as good as tapalk. I posted a request on their support forums for help activating it on their end so well see how it goes....

RG, I just searched through the network listings for professional groups and by the terms utilized above; it's still not listed. Don't know.

Thanks for the update though.

EDIT - Side Note: Previously there were 352 Education & Profession / Profession listings; now there's only 351.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tapatalk = run out of hong kong (no joke)

I think Im gonna delete it and try re-installing it...

RG,

The reinstall must have worked. It is now listed and can be found by searching engineerboards.

Thanks again, the tapatalk app is now active.

Posted via tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Success!!!

I have been playing with forum runner and I have to admit so far I like it better than tapatalk...

Very cool. Now I wish I hadn't lost my free copy of tapatalk when i rooted my phone. :\

There seems to be an error that keeps popping up with tapatalk (on several forums, not just this one) that is affecting multiple page threads. For some reason, it is just showing the first page over and over again instead of the individual page postings as you would see on the main website.

One of the other forums that I frequent reported that this issue was corrected when the plugin was updated. Is it possible to have an update installed at some point to see if that corrects the issue?

Thanks in advance.

I dont even use the app anymore. Just log onto the main page from your mobile browser and a plugin takes over from there.

I am using the chrome browser on my S3 for reference.

I do need to re install tapatalk to matching the current software upgrade, I'm sorry I haven't done it yet.. I will put it on my to do list,, please continue to nag me!

any updates on getting the re-installs completed?

I like the mobile site much better than before; but I'm still addicted to tapatalk.

I keep getting locked out of my ftp site so when I try and upload it it freaks out on me, I think its something to do with my side of the house not tapatalk..

Back