E-mailed results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dexman1349

Where do we find out which states are using e-mail to notify candidates of their results?

Does anyone know which states do it?

I've seen people mention that the e-mail system is new this go around, but I don't think anyone ever posted which states will use it versus the tradional hard copy.

Where do we find out which states are using e-mail to notify candidates of their results?
Does anyone know which states do it?

I've seen people mention that the e-mail system is new this go around, but I don't think anyone ever posted which states will use it versus the tradional hard copy.

From the ELSES Website -

ELSES releases score results for:

AZ, CO, FL (FE & PE), HI, IN, LA, MI, MO, MT, NH, NM, OH, SC, UT, VT, and WA.

I would guess they send emails to all these states. When I called ELSES two or three weeks ago they said FL was not going to get email notifications. But since then I have heard otherwise (second hand info).

From the ELSES Website - ELSES releases score results for:

I would guess they send emails to all these states. When I called ELSES two or three weeks ago they said FL was not going to get email notifications. But since then I have heard otherwise (second hand info).
From what was previouslly posted on this board, they are not notifying all of the above states by email. Only those states whose boards have approved this method of notification are being sent by email. So far the only ones that I know of are Florida and now New Mexico. It sounds like most of the states will still be recieving snail mail letters.

From what was previouslly posted on this board, they are not notifying all of the above states by email. Only those states whose boards have approved this method of notification are being sent by email. So far the only ones that I know of are Florida and now New Mexico. It sounds like most of the states will still be recieving snail mail letters.
I emailed cindy who said MO is getting emailed. she didnt mention what other states.

From the ELSES Website -ELSES releases score results for:

I am in AZ and got mine in the mail.

How did NCEES get your e-mail? I don't remember them asking me for mine. I'm in DC though.

Last edited by a moderator:
On Elses you have a profile with your info. I can sign in and see my email registered there.

Caught me by surprise when I found an email from ELSES in my inbox. As was mentioned above, anybody took the exam in NM will be receiving their results via email and not through snail mail. Not sure about the fail results however...

Does anyone know if Hawaii is emailing results?? I JUST logged into my profile and noticed that the email address used was an old inactive email account. I just updated it today. I hope I won't have a problem receiving results.

ANY WORD ON HAWAII???? PLEASE SHOUT OUT!!

Back