Doing fine

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should be grateful for this board for giving you a place to post angry messages to pass the time waiting. You know, instead of taking your own advice.
Nobody else was willing to call people out on their bullshit.

You should be grateful for this board for giving you a place to post angry messages to pass the time waiting. You know, instead of taking your own advice.
Nobody else was willing to call people out on their bullshit.
Or maybe they actually recognized it for what it was: a little light-heart ribbing on the part of folks that have been in their shoes. No need to get your panties in a bunch over some innocuous posts on a message board.

Without you guys my suffering would have been worse, thanks for posting what you think and for help others.

Maybe it's just the copious amounts of cold medicine mixed with the copious amounts of coffee...but I find this all rather entertaining.

Maybe it's just the copious amounts of cold medicine mixed with the copious amounts of coffee...but I find this all rather entertaining.
It keeps your mind off the DoR hacking at least...uh...

DAMMIT!
It's a great day in South Carolina!
150px-OkayGuy1.png

Why do you think so many of us stick around? I got hazed years ago, now I return the favor per HCM as noted above...

Back