Doing fine

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Packman

Reaction score
You know, I was doing just fine. Working full days without aggravation. Patiently waiting for my results. Then I stumbled back across this website and fell for one of the faux results thread.

Now for the last three days, my work has suffered, my family has suffered, and my mind gone because I am now constantly refreshing this website and the ncees website.

Just wanted to say Thank You

I lost my mind before I took the test, now I am just trying to use GPS to find it but I think Apple forgot to update my maps. I see a lake up ahead.......

I would just suggest finding another forum then where people are more professional. Wait, I guess this is the internet, professionalism doesnt reside here in any form. On second thought get a prescription for Xanax and just check the NCEES website at the end of every day or two. To use my least favorite expression, it is what it is, regardless of when you find out you cant change the outcome and I bet that you arent going home to start studying again immediately if you get bad news.

Bern, the same unprofessional folks you seem to be poking :poking: are the same ones who bend over backwards to help answer questions, provide insight into the exam and do all they can to assist the examinees to prepare for and take the PE exam, so if they wanna have a little fun, so be it. I, myself, think it's a small price to pay for all of their assistance and I really doubt you'll find a better group of people that would be willing to donate their time to help someone else, much less make it an enjoyable process. I can't imagine where I would have started to look for materials and references without this site and I would like to say thanks to all who have taken the exam and came back to assist those of us who have just taken it or are going to take it...

I would just suggest finding another forum then where people are more professional. Wait, I guess this is the internet, professionalism doesnt reside here in any form. On second thought get a prescription for Xanax and just check the NCEES website at the end of every day or two. To use my least favorite expression, it is what it is, regardless of when you find out you cant change the outcome and I bet that you arent going home to start studying again immediately if you get bad news.
Not much on sarcasm huh?

This website is actually helping me pass the time during our seasonally slow period.

...if I do fail, probably won't start studying again until after the holidays.

Psshaw! Engineers dont ask questions, they solve problems! The ones you should be screwing with are the ones that are asking questions instead of doing what engineers should be doing by solving problems. The time for questions was when you were in school! Now is the time for solutions!

A little child psychology here - if your antagonizer knows he is getting your goat he will continue the behavior. If you ignore the behavior the odds improve that he will cease the effort being put into antagonizing you. This is a good practice question (disclaimer: not from a previous NCEES Exam) for us Civil PE - Transportation Afternoon examinees:

1) For every crybaby roadrage type post, the Highway Capacity Manual estimates in Appendix MCXVII that there will be 2 dozen or so fake posts generated in retaliation.

2) For every crybaby roadrage type thead, the Highway Capacity Manual estimates in Appendix MCXVII that there will be 2 dozen or so fake results threads generated in retaliation.

Just sayin'...

You havent been paying attention. The internet isnt a highway, it is a series of dump trucks and has a limited capacity. Every time a troll posts a thread intended to elicit a response from someone else the dump trucks get a little more full and the internet gets every so slightly slower and a baby kitten dies. That blood is on your hands.

Now for the last three days, my work has suffered, my family has suffered, and my mind gone because I am now constantly refreshing this website and the ncees website.
That's a you problem, not an us problem.

Bern, the same unprofessional folks you seem to be poking :poking: are the same ones who bend over backwards to help answer questions, provide insight into the exam and do all they can to assist the examinees to prepare for and take the PE exam, so if they wanna have a little fun, so be it. I, myself, think it's a small price to pay for all of their assistance and I really doubt you'll find a better group of people that would be willing to donate their time to help someone else, much less make it an enjoyable process. I can't imagine where I would have started to look for materials and references without this site and I would like to say thanks to all who have taken the exam and came back to assist those of us who have just taken it or are going to take it...
Thanks, we try. Stick around a bit after you pass, it's a good place to network, ask a technical question to someone who might be in the know, and I've made some real life friends here.

My bad. I failed to introduce myself properly.

Its been a slow morning, everywhere except these boards apparently.

I would just suggest finding another forum then where people are more professional. Wait, I guess this is the internet, professionalism doesnt reside here in any form. On second thought get a prescription for Xanax and just check the NCEES website at the end of every day or two.
You should be grateful for this board for giving you a place to post angry messages to pass the time waiting. You know, instead of taking your own advice.

^^Uh, Judo. I was sticking up for you.
He's talking about Berndogle.

Latest posts

Back