Do Me A Favor Guys!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to those of you that seem to enjoy intentionally spreading rumors and bad information concerning the release date of the October scores, we from Virginia pledge that as a caveat of holding professional licensure, everything we produce whether written or said SHALL be truthful and complete to the best of our knowledge. I am certain that all of the other states have a similar requirement. The point here is that those of you who participate in such activity are not being truthful, honest or professional and maybe you shouldn’t be allowed to practice. Just a thought and have a good day.
You took the words right out of my mouth!

Where's Sergeant Hulka when you need him... "Lighten up, Francis..."

Last edited by a moderator:
And to those of you that seem to enjoy intentionally spreading rumors and bad information concerning the release date of the October scores, we from Virginia pledge that as a caveat of holding professional licensure, everything we produce whether written or said SHALL be truthful and complete to the best of our knowledge. I am certain that all of the other states have a similar requirement. The point here is that those of you who participate in such activity are not being truthful, honest or professional and maybe you shouldn’t be allowed to practice. Just a thought and have a good day.
This is one of the dumbest things I've read on here in 6.5 years. A little good natured ribbing about results is a time honored tradition here. I'm not sure how you are equating goofing off on a message board to professional misconduct. But please, enlighten me with your superior morals. Also, lighten up Francis.

2308653-Waaambulance.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All,Registration for the April 2013 PE starts on December 17, 2012 so it’s a good bet that the October 2012 PE exam results will be released by then.

I think the old timers here are being truthful in how much they're enjoying driving us newbs crazy. They're also doing it to the best of their knowledge. Just chill.

All,

Registration for the April 2013 PE starts on December 17, 2012 so it’s a good bet that the October 2012 PE exam results will be released by then.

frabz-So-you-point-out-the-mistakes-of-others-without-providing-citati-722bda.jpg

But you can't hold a whole fraternity of engineers responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole professional engineer licensing system? And if the whole licensing system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our engineering institutions in general? I put it to you, Canvasbak - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!
Imposter!

Look. Uh...such shenanigans, they....uh...they cannot continue to occur. So, uh...we must all..um...come together, once and for al...and...uh...demand results.

Back