Disclosure

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WR/ENV_Instructor

WR/ENV Instructor/Author
Reaction score
Since I have been recommending this forum and PPI2PASS.com to my students, I thought I should reveal that I am a WR instructor for one of the major PE review courses. I was first a student of the company and after a successful experience, I am now one of their instructors. FYI – I am purposely leaving the name of the company out of this post as I do not want this viewed as a shameless advertisement.

As you have probably gathered from my postings, I am and will remain an advocate of PE review courses. Truth is, unless someone has taken a review course from all the major companies, our opinions of such courses (including my own) are based off our sole experience. If you are in need of motivation, a refresher or simply some discipline to stick to a study schedule, ANY review course should help.

I have been hesitant to make this fact known as I worry future test takers will directly send me their WR questions and not make them available to the forum audience. Please do not send me your WR questions as I already try to answer as many questions as I can – let the forum work as it should. As I have been teaching for a couple of years now, I thought now was a good time to disclose this to my peers.

Good luck to all future PE examinees,

OceanEngrPE

Back