--**-- D E N I E D ! --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow .. we hijacked the hell out of this thread! :lmao:

Thanks guys (and ladies) .. it has been a learning experience. Big thing is just recognizing that there is an infinite learning curve. I am still amazed at how each lady I have talked to takes a different approach to 'dating' - it has been a REAL eye-opening experience as to what women think ... about a lot of things. And I say that sincerely ... I hadn't thought about some of the things that I have found myself discussing. :true: I mostly do what I do best .. listen. :) I am also trying to pick up on the questions that they ask me - it is very telling as to what/how they are curious about me. I am getting better on picking up on queues as to how well things are working ... :)

Overall .. I don't set any expectations on any date. It has made things A LOT easier and enjoyable that way. :)

Two different states, too!
:th_rockon:
I hadn't thought of that ... interstate man of intrigue. Good grief! :lmao:

we have some confirmed photos of the new American Gigolo in action:
HFS !! You almost had me ruin my laptop with that one EM!!! Thank you for bringing this topic back on track .... I seem to resemble that stereotype in TOO MANY ways. :laugh: I will add a huge BUT and say ... it seems to work. ;)

JR

^^^ I am not drunk ... pretty well buzzed though. I had a date up in Thomasville, GA - not Ms. Applebottoms. I guess we can call this lady Ms. Georgia Peach.
I hope you get good results!! :) Considering Ms. Georgia Peach emphatically stated upfront that i would be lucky if I got a peck on the cheek by night's end, I would say my results for this evening were EXCEEDING expectations .... :eyebrows:

JR
And still no pics...

I've made a new resolution - I won't be believing any more Fudgey stories or JR stories without photographic evidence. Though I must admit, I'd rather see JR's than Fudgey's!

And still no pics...
Actually .. I have pics. However, unlike the post-cat fight pictures .. I would say these pictures probably shouldn't be posted in a 'public' place. :blush:

I've made a new resolution - I won't be believing any more Fudgey stories or JR stories without photographic evidence. Though I must admit, I'd rather see JR's than Fudgey's!
Ut oh .. I feel a triple dog dare coming on ...

D'Oh!

JR

Back