Countdown to Football Season!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap, I think Miami has a team.

Now all of the football message boards are getting filled with arrogant people who are uber obnoxious.

Bah.

I'm sorry but what was with the Seahawks neon-green dinner mint jerseys yesterday...holy cow those were as loud as the stadium itself.

Two things this weekend proved:

1) The BCS is horrible.

2) My Jets don't suck as bad as I was anticipating.

You know, I wasn't expecting a repeat of last year, buy my Panthers are killing me! If history is any indication, they'll be back in the playoffs next year, after a crappy year this year. I'm glad I've mellowed a little when watching the games since having mini-ble. Now it's like: Oh, Delhomme threw another interception. Great! Now I can go change his diaper.

What about the JETS and Mark Sanchez. So much for a fluke. But I am sure that the loyals are waiting for the hot air to come out the baloon.

Well,
between WVU, Penn State, and the STEELERS, I can't buy an F'in win.

This sux.
Well, I'm a Louisville and Titans fan...collectively they have 1 win...over Indiana State. At least my back-up college team is Alabama, but they showed signs of brilliance before pissing it away last season too.

Well,
between WVU, Penn State, and the STEELERS, I can't buy an F'in win.

This sux.

Penn State at Illinois will be interesting this weekend. Either the Illini will be 1-3 or PSU will start 0-2 in conference play.

Back