Corrupt a Wish!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granted. The new buyer covered everything after the bank auctioned it off.

I wish I could get some top notch antibiotics from the doc in a few minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, but it was Dr. Feelgood. You got all kinds of good stuff, but you were instructed to take all of them at once. When you did so, Dr. Feelgood and his skank-ass nurses came into your house after you willingly let them in and sexed you out of your mind. Oh, they didn't mention to you that they are carriers of every STD known to mankind and even several that are too heinous to even be acknowledged by the medical community. You spend the rest of your blistered existence in an itchy fit with crotch rot. And MYAF kicks you in the ding-ding.

I wish life at 31 were as simple and care free as life at 8.

Granted, but now you are eight years old again and know everything you already know. You have to go to school again. And unfortunately your life expectancy will be 31 years shorter.

I wish that eating tons of garlic did not make me smell like a huge garlic.

Granted. Unfortunately, there's the caveat that you can only wish for syndicated episodes of "Small Wonder."

I wish I got more than 3 hours sleep last night.

Granted. You have just been put in the sorting piles with all of the coffee beans to be ground, roasted, and shipped to your home town. Your body, cut into a millions pieces, is now in countless Folgers coffee cans. Enjoy your stay.

I wish today goes by quickly so I can enjoy my 3 day weekend.

Granted, your office is raided by the Dread Pirate Roberts and you are taken captive on his ship where he will most likely kill you in the morning.

I wish I could find the six fingerd man.

Granted. You find the 6 fingered man, but you realize he's the wrong one and is only wearing a prostetic...

I wish I could go to Vegas sooner.

Granted. The candy man unloaded in your mouth.

I wish the stray cats in my neighborhood would just die off already.

Granted, now your house is full of dead stray cats.

I wish I would have some time off to recover.

Granted. Your boss is making you ride the pine for the rest of your career. Go get me a cafe latte, lackey!

I wish turbine blades could auto heal themselves.

Granted, they now can, but only the ones attached to your toilet.

I wish diet soda tasted like regular.

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted. It now has a cracked block and a twisted frame.

I wish I could go out for beers now.

Back