Corrupt a Wish!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granted. They win one game out of a 3 game series against the local girl scout troop.

tumblr_m5qzxiLyoJ1r3n39bo1_r1_400.png

I wish I didn't have to review all of these change order requests.

Last edited by a moderator:
[bLING!]

Your boss comes in slightly drunk and says "FTS! No more reviewing change order requests! Just give them the..."

stamp-of-approval.jpg

Unfortunately, two days later he sobers up and says "HFS! Who approved a &^#%^ POOL? On a DOT bridge project?!?!? "

4285055883_1aba5e95c9.jpg

I wish the next good looking girl that hits on me in a bar would be closer to my age and not my mothers (or daughters for that matter)

(see what I did there? I preempted the corrupt-a-).

granted, unfortunatly, her husband (whom she forgot to mention to you) that has been locked in jail just happened to get out that night and finds you two getting hot and heavy suck face in the parking lot before anything happens and all you end up with is a broken nose.

I wish the rain had held off and not started before I finished loading the POD's today...

Granted! You hustle and finish loading the POD's just as the storm hits... but in your haste you forgot that you left your cell phone and keys on an end table at the front of the POD. You proceed to crawl across the top of the stacks of movables when all of a sudden a crack of thunder outside startles you, and causes you to slip headfirst down a crevasse of barbie doll boxes and S&M devices. You're stuck there for days until some really, really strange guy came up and knocked on the door to let you know he had noticed some people eyeing the storage units in the driveway.

I wish Bigfoot were real.

Granted. Unfortunately, you're scheduled to marry her this weekend.

bigfoot6cz-779881.jpg

(Note to the group, be VERY careful doing google searches for "hairy woman" on work computers...)

I wish I had enough money to pay off everything for the house.

[bLING!]

Granted: a box of money falls from the sky.

Oops there's a problem. Seems the box is full of those new polymer/plastic Canadian bills and it's been sitting next to the heater too long.

canada-banknotes-melted.jpg

Once again, I wish I had the self-control to resist doing something when someone says not to do something (as in, "Whatever you do, don't Google search "Hairy Woman" while at work. GYUH!)

Bam-Zowie! Granted. Dexman told you to GFY, which you resisted doing. Congratulations. Only problem is that you couldn't do it even if you wanted. You're a quadriplegic.

I wish I could dump my action items to someone else.

Back