Corrupt a Wish!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granted. It's currently 4:00 PM in Qatar. They are rejoicing in the end of a work day all while laughing at you because you just got to work.

I wish I had some more theater style popcorn. That stuff was good yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]BLING![/SIZE]

Granted.

And it's all you can sweep!

72983282.jpg

I wish this nagging sore throat would go away.

(BLING!)

Congratulations! Mike Rowe retired and now you have his job!

dirty-jobs-20090923075709425_640w.jpg

I wish all these scattered papers on my desk would organize themselves into a coherent pile of do-ability.

Granted! The papers have joined into a very do-able paper model of Angelina Jolie. The resultant paper cuts however, are excruciating.

I wish I could have a super-sweet Halloween jack-o-lantern.

Granted, but on the plus side it's only a flesh wound...

monty-python-black-knight.jpg

I wish my landlord would get his head out of his ass and give me my deposit back.

Granted, except you dream about unicorn men:

exterface_unicorn_03.jpg

I wish my backyard landscaping would be done for free.

Granted. But the contractor also did the landscaping for the house from the Money pit. They also do home renovations. ;)

the-money-pit_l.jpg

I wish I were doing better in my graduate Linear Algebra course (professor is too smart for the class).

Granted. You make a perfect score on the next exam, but the class is cancelled for the semester because your "too smart" professor fled the country for embezzlement from the school. You must retake the class again next semester.

I wish I could run a half marathon in 130 minutes.

Granted. Unfortunately you have to be put down after rolling your ankle at the finishline:

Edit: photo of horse with broken leg removed. -Sorry, Dex.

I wish my computer at home work turn back on so I dont have to rely on my cell phone for internet access.

<BLING!>

Oh it turns back on alright.... by itself....and it seems to have a new agenda.

2001_a_space_odyssey_hello_dave.jpg

I wish my curiosity would never again cause me to go look up images on the internet that I do not want to see (reference edit from previous post).

<BLING!>

Oh it turns back on alright.... by itself....and it seems to have a new agenda.

(image removed)

I wish my curiosity would never again cause me to go look up images on the internet that I do not want to see (reference previous post).
Granted, but now a virus takes over your computer so the images automatically open up and IT security is coming after you like on the Matrix.

I wish that I win the many millions in the lottery.

Granted. But, being wealthy, you are now the target of the "Occupy Slugger's Street" protest. The neighborhood sues you for neighborhood clean up costs after the protesters leave. You lose everything.

I wish that my mortgage were paid off.

<BLING!>

Wish granted! You get several beers. And a few tequila shots. And some free goggles.

And then you even get lucky!

beer-can-help-to-look-you-thin.jpg

Except that's not your wife.

But it is the sister of one of her good friends.

And she talks.

A lot.

About everything.

I wish I could get back in shape!

Granted: Round is a shape.

wolvie-blob450_1273265727.jpg

I wish we could finish this page out so that naked man on the toilet would stop appearing when I open this thread.

Back