Corrupt a Wish!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GRANTED!

Your project is finished correctly and you are assigned a new crew for the next project.

spaceballs.jpg

I wish I was further along on my masters degree.

Congrats! You've now completed 40 credit hours... of your 90 credit hour Master's of Divinity degree.

I wish I hadn't just worked a 16 hour day.

Baaa...... ZOW!!! Granted. You didn't work 16 hours. You showed up for a 16 hour work day, but you slept in the office with your feet kicked up all day. Unfortunately, your boss noticed, got tired of your shenanigans, chlorophormed you, and dumped you into the next concrete pour all while saying, "Tell Jimmy Hoffa 'Hi' for us!".

I wish my coffee pot would hurry up and finish making my coffee.

Poof!!! Coffee is finally done! But the Chief of Malibu got the last cup and saved it just for you! And he doesn't like your jerk-off name!

dudegettinghitwithacoffeemug9.jpg

I wish it were the end of the work day so the weekend could begin!

Granted. Unfortunately everything you touch breaks. Before you know it, you're covered in grease and gasoline standing over a pile of parts that will never work again.

0319_ROBBER1.jpg

I wish everyone could make it to the next eb.com convention.

Granted! You call a co-worker to cover and stay up late taking body shots of Tequila off of the Neighbor's daughter who's home from college and having a pool party. Now you have herpes.

I wish airstrikes could be called on crappy drivers.

Ka-ZOW!!! The last thing you see is a squadron of F-16's closing in behind you...

I wish my camera's battery would stop holding only three pictures worth of a charge.

Granted, it now has hundreds of pictures of you with an underage male prostitute.

I wish there was something good around the house for lunch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted. Your favorite celebrity chef shows up and makes you the best meal you've ever had, but while the crew is cleaning up their equipment, a large grease fire is started and burns your house to the ground.

I wish I had a pool, and a pool service.

Granted. Here's your pool, and the service provider (BTW, he uses the pool whenever he wants too):

3685350185_f4a2e3cdf3_z.jpg

I wish I could just get my damn backyard landscaping done and not have to figure this out anymore.

I wish I could just get my damn backyard landscaping done and not have to figure this out anymore.
<BLING!!>
A couple of your buddies show up and fix your landscaping for you.

pa01.jpg

"Hyuh hyuh hyuh, Check it out Dex! Me & Earl done got all arTEEstic in yer yard. Check out them circles. It's like Salvadore F%#^$ing Dolly wuz here!"

I wish my contribution at work was appreciated and compensated accordingly.

Granted, your boss realizes you sit around and spam all day, and cuts your pay in half.

I wish I had the chocolate lab in Dex's post. (Have I ever mentioned how much I like labs around here? Particularly chocolate ones?)

<Woosh!> Granted! Now it's time to unpack!! ;)

hoarding0106-thumb-560x302.jpg

I wish I could find a 1366 extreme CPU for less than $400.

Back