Corona Spam Thread??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
paper

I make too much to e-file. And I didn't want to pay turbotax for the privilege of e-filing for me.
I didn't know there was a salary limit for e-filing. But also don't do my own taxes so... 

We used HR Block online for years until we got audited by our state because it was not calculating our federal refund correctly into our income for state taxes (HTF Is that income anyway, I made that money LAST year, and was already taxed on it!) After the state caught that one they went back and audited all of our years of taxes.  Wheeee!  So now we have a person do them for us.  And, we haven't had a federal refund in years, despite having additional withholdings. Which reminds me, I'm supposed to fix my W4.

I got my state already. All done via paper and mailed at the same time. Which is why I'm curious what's taking Uncle Sam so long.
Yeah, with freetax usa you can file state for $12.95, I think, and federal is always free.

Federal was always slow if by mail, and probably slower with people working remotely/nobody able to bring the mail in from the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back