Corona Spam Thread??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a lighter note, we had dog training via Zoom last night. Moo was asleep during most of the class. At one point, she actually had to work. And we had to wake her up and bribe her off the couch with food 

Sh'es been living the #StoopKid life this morning. Laying on the stoop in the sun. Shredded some bark and made us mulch 

I cracked on Monday morning. My local family is 1.5-2.5 hours from me. And all of them are in the at-risk category due to age, health, or job (my littlest cousins are at-risk due to their mom's job - she's a nurse). And I had an awful/morbid dream on Sunday about the situation in regards to my family. And ended up sobbing on my couch at 9am and then a massive headache all day 
I've been doing Netflix parties with my sister (and I think her husband is watching as well), but we had a call yesterday about how my parents aren't taking this very seriously and were still allowing my older brother to go to work/his doctors and then come back to the house.  I think I finally convinced my mom to get him out of work for at least two weeks and to cancel/reschedule and/or virtual patient his other appointments.  I'm just worried about them because they check three of the four major boxes (diabetic, not healthy, over 65+), and they're still acting like this isn't serious.

Behgrjklv

*screeches* 
Sorry. My people are in the PNW, so I feel you.  My parents were in Mexico until Feb 29th, got home, drove from WA to Denver for a wedding, then Drove to see up in IA, then drove home. By the time they left my house we were in social isolation mode. They are in their late 60's, my dad just finished treatment for prostate cancer.  When they left they were talking about going to see my grandmother in her nursing home, which I was like, don't do that. JUST GO HOME. I hope they are staying home now.

has anyone gotten their IRS refund yet. I filed over six weeks ago and haven't heard anything back yet. Got my State refund a few weeks ago. I can't even learn if IRS received my refund yet. Their website isn't helpful, and the call centers have an automated message that they are too busy and to try again tomorrow.

has anyone gotten their IRS refund yet. I filed over six weeks ago and haven't heard anything back yet. Got my State refund a few weeks ago. I can't even learn if IRS received my refund yet. Their website isn't helpful, and the call centers have an automated message that they are too busy and to try again tomorrow.
What is this refund thing you speak of? I'm pretty damn sure they have cashed our check already.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did. It was within a week or so of filing. 

I've been doing Netflix parties with my sister (and I think her husband is watching as well), but we had a call yesterday about how my parents aren't taking this very seriously and were still allowing my older brother to go to work/his doctors and then come back to the house.  I think I finally convinced my mom to get him out of work for at least two weeks and to cancel/reschedule and/or virtual patient his other appointments.  I'm just worried about them because they check three of the four major boxes (diabetic, not healthy, over 65+), and they're still acting like this isn't serious.

Behgrjklv
My mom is still going to work. She works in manufacturing for semiconductors. And traveled from Banff last week...

BIW in Maine isn't shutting down. And the unions are FURIOUS 

Yeah I got both of my refunds 

Moo had a meltdown on our cooldown walk after C25k. She laid on the ground & wouldn't get up when called. And then started rolling all around in this abandoned lot by our house so it's got snow, road dust, and a lot of trash. It took both of us to get her to stop and Boyfriend physically picked her up. It was very husky of her. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back