Corona Spam Thread??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sowwy :(  I hear you. Both my family and my wife's family are only about 2 hours away, but we can't go see them, so it's hard not to miss them.
Yeah...I'm ultra worried because my family is either in or adjacent to the hot zone in NYC...and they're 14-hours of driving away.  I feel very disconnected from them, when I've never really been far enough that I couldn't just visit them.

Yeah...I'm ultra worried because my family is either in or adjacent to the hot zone in NYC...and they're 14-hours of driving away.  I feel very disconnected from them, when I've never really been far enough that I couldn't just visit them.
I cracked on Monday morning. My local family is 1.5-2.5 hours from me. And all of them are in the at-risk category due to age, health, or job (my littlest cousins are at-risk due to their mom's job - she's a nurse). And I had an awful/morbid dream on Sunday about the situation in regards to my family. And ended up sobbing on my couch at 9am and then a massive headache all day 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back