Come on Georgia....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, don't call them. It won't get you your results any sooner. They won't divulge anything over the phone. They probably aren't answering the phones because they are being inundated with calls.

Guys, don't call them. It won't get you your results any sooner. They won't divulge anything over the phone. They probably aren't answering the phones because they are being inundated with calls.

Doesn't help that this week is the deadline to register any corporations / LLCs, etc.......you know the SOS is getting tons of calls regarding that as well......

verification website is down...... :popcorn: ......maybe......maybe...

congrats to those who passed. today, I drink. I'll start studying again next week. :mf_Flush:

you all are a patient bunch. congrats to those who passed!

GA was slow to finally have the results released, but fast on the application approvals!! I already received my notice from the SOS with the license # and details!!

GA was slow to finally have the results released, but fast on the application approvals!! I already received my notice from the SOS with the license # and details!!
that's fast....

Back