Heiner Seismic review course

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily

Reaction score
Does anyone know the website of Heiner's Seismic review course? I googled the information but it did not come up and gave a 404 error.

I'm 50/50 on which to take, Hiner or AEI.. :( any chance someone has advise on which one to go for first?
I've no experience with AEI, so can only comment on Hiner's class. Hiner was recommended to me by all my coworkers and college friends who went on to pass the exam. Some had little to no seismic background. In my opinion, Hiner's lectures, workbook, and practice exams are sufficient for exam prep.

I've no experience with AEI, so can only comment on Hiner's class. Hiner was recommended to me by all my coworkers and college friends who went on to pass the exam. Some had little to no seismic background. In my opinion, Hiner's lectures, workbook, and practice exams are sufficient for exam prep.
Thank you JackyC94 ! Did you recently take seismic in 2024?

I had no prior Seismic experience whatsoever. Passed on 1st attempt with Hiner’s course.
I have Seismic material for sale: ASCE 7-16, IBC 2021, AEI practice exams, Hiner workbook, Hiner practice exams.

Local pickup only (Sacramento area).

Back