Come on Georgia....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
people who making calls ect...

I would imagine they get a fair number of inquires every test session. As long as the same person is not calling 100 times and / or emailing, I can't imagine it having any impact.

I contacted the SOS office on twitter and they said: "Reached out to our Executive Director of Engineers & Land Surveyor Licensing & he informed me the results will hopefully be posted tomorrow."

This is a bit off topic, but obviously the issue is with the GA board incompetency as 40+ sates have issued results many days ago.

PE results are a strange breed of anxiety...I'm dying to know, but then again, I'm not... :bag:

Don't get me wrong, I want it to be today; but they are obviously having issues so I do not have confidence in their ability to give a timeline based on technical issues they have yet to figure out.

I tried to call a couple times this morning, just to see if being nice on the phone would get me any info. Nobody answered...maybe that means they're entering info. Or all on vacation/break/asleep.

Back