COLORADO - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do we know about wall certificates? I passed back in April, but only got the wallet card. Does Colorado offer a certificate? Has anyone here ordered it?

Thx

What do we know about wall certificates? I passed back in April, but only got the wallet card. Does Colorado offer a certificate? Has anyone here ordered it?
Thx
Only a couple years ago they would supply wall certs for free, so i have one. I did, however order a duplicate, which was a pain in the ass. I say this because i ordered it shortly before results were being released for another exam and they wouldnt print one until the new PE certs were being printed. This means i had to wait almost 3 months for it. Then there was a mix-up and they sent me 2 duplicates, and the funny part is all 3 (the original and 2 duplicates) are all different. The 2 duplicates each say "duplicate", one has my middle name, one has my middle initial, and the original only has first and last name.

Dex - you gettin' much snow this week where you're at? We've got 5'+ since Monday morning here in Summit. Huge for January - gotta love La Nina!

Latest posts

Back