COLORADO - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed Thermo Fluids on first try!!! What a relief!!!!! All along I told myself to assume I failed until told otherwise to prevent heartbreak. Worked for me.:party-smiley-048:

Still haven't got state email, just logged into NCEES.

In all the tests I have done, this one was the most that I have confidence! I FAILED and I'm heartbroken! Really hard to swallow but life must go on! Congrats to you.

CO results are posted. I received an email last night around 7PM from NCEES. I passed.
Looking for CM materials. Let me know if you have some. I failed --- GM, shifting to CM. Congrats.
Sorry Bop, ME here. Best of luck in April....

You sounds plenty motivated already so I'm sure It'll all work out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody gotten their number yet in CO? I know it said four to six weeks, just checking out of curiousity...

Has anybody gotten their number yet in CO? I know it said four to six weeks, just checking out of curiousity...
Still waiting over here too...(somewhat impatiently I might add). I'm not really considering it a done deal until I get that #....

Still waiting over here too...(somewhat impatiently I might add). I'm not really considering it a done deal until I get that #....

I hear ya. As far as I'm concerned, right now I'm only a guy that passed a test.

I just got off of the phone with Nancy at DORA and she said that she is hoping to release the new license numbers, for those who passed the Oct '10 test, by this week. It sucks to wait, but this is a much easier wait than waiting for the results of the test. Congrats to all of you who passed.

I just got off of the phone with Nancy at DORA and she said that she is hoping to release the new license numbers, for those who passed the Oct '10 test, by this week. It sucks to wait, but this is a much easier wait than waiting for the results of the test. Congrats to all of you who passed.
I agree that the wait sucks but it's nothing compared to the wait for the test results! It's a mere formality now.

I agree that the wait sucks but it's nothing compared to the wait for the test results! It's a mere formality now.
License #'s updated on CO website...

License #'s updated on CO website...
Sweet!! Thanks for update!! :party-smiley-048:

Latest posts

Back