College Football 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the schools in Michigan are turds, who cares which one they beat? ;)

Completely trounced by an endangered reptile. :bag:

This week we get to play a school that has yet another stand-out QB who came from a school that is less than 20 minutes away from The University...not unlike that old guy who beat the Cowboys last night. At least there are Fletcher's corn dogs at the fair.

Excellent. I'm not sure we can win another game. Maybe, Kansas or Iowa State.

OSU needs to bench Jones and put in Barrett.

Given the state of UT football, he's probably dying of a broken heart.

5272259e4ae7eb53fd9b3fbfd67b23d2.jpg

Three guys in Alabama were wearing "Oklahoma Disaster Relief" hats this past weekend. I asked them if they handed those hats out after Saturday's game. They were unappreciative of my humor.

Sayonara Spurrier. I think that one was long overdue.

he was a hell of a coach back in the day (from someone who doesn't really care for UF)

but I would think his players would play harder if he had said " I am retiring at the end of the year" instead of just walking out on them..

so I am trying to follow this Missouri story, the news has tons of info about the football strike, but I cant seem to find a whole lot on what the substance was? I did find a story about some college student who used "feces to make a swastika in the bathroom" ( I didn't know Fudgey was a Krout?) anyone local got any more info?

(Not saying there wasn't good cause for the resignation- I just cant seem to find much discussion about it)?

Latest posts

Back