College Football 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a fairly epic meltdown by the Tennessee defense in progress. They just had to keep UNC out of field goal range for about a minute, and they win by 3. Instead, they give up a 10 yard pass...plus a 15 yard penalty with 30 seconds left. Then they give up about a 6 yard run, and have seemingly won the game...until they review the clock play, and award UNC 1 second to kick their game-tying FG. On the first possession of OT, Tennessee seems to stop a UNC run to the end zone...but the tackle was made via a facemask, giving UNC 3 more tries which they took advantage of.

Tennessee may win, but the way their defense is playing, they don't deserve to.

Nebraska may not win either...which would be a much bigger upset.

But not nearly as big as the UConn women's basketball team losing tonight.

Nebraska may not win either...which would be a much bigger upset.
But not nearly as big as the UConn women's basketball team losing tonight.
Nah... not an upset. The Big 12 was all messed up this year. OSU should have had a much better bowl at 10-2 and playing both losses close and competitive than getting a 7-5 Arizona team for the Alamo.

I watched the OSU game, because I wanted to see what we (WVU) are getting with Holgerson.

I can't wait to get him in there :wv: needs him A YEAR AGO

I can't freakin' believe Nebraska.

I had that as my highest rated confidence game in Pick Ems. How can you not? A 56-21 game earlier in the year, and a few months later, Nebraska can't even win? WTF.

I watched the OSU game, because I wanted to see what we (WVU) are getting with Holgerson.
I can't wait to get him in there :wv: needs him A YEAR AGO
Are you talking Oklahoma State? If so, he's a great OC for what he's done there.

Yeah, the guy from Okla State is headed to :: :wv: ::
We knew when Gundy (Pickens) hired him that he was coming in for only a year to help us develop our other coaches, and take play calling duties off of Gundy. We will be in better shape without Dana H, but : :wv: : is getting a very good coach. He has outgrown the OC position. He lived in a hotel in Stillwater. We knew he had the : :wv: : position back in early Oct. I am still curious on what caused him to fail the background check for the Pitt job.

You didn't see all of the weapons in the Alamo game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still curious on what caused him to fail the background check for the Pitt job.
They musta saw him wearing a wvu shirt. That\'ll disqualify him :D

Big day today in College Football. The EB.com pick ems game will surely change as today moves on...

Standings going into today..

Rank Pick Set Correct Picks Points Possible Points 1 Manila Folders Daniel 10 of 22 187 430

2 DVINNY * DVINNY 11 of 22 180 456

3 1 - 2 = Negative Fun Mark Herrmann 10 of 22 128 456

4 KEG Marsh 9 of 22 124 476

5 bigray76 RJ 9 of 22 110 487

6 Ozone be damned freon_pe 9 of 22 108 457

7 snickerd3 Nicole 10 of 22 101 459

8 Fusion White gordonsayler 9 of 22 91 468

9 PEsoon2B PEsoon2B 4 of 22 88 440

10 Longshot All-Stars kevayer 8 of 22 84 461

11 momech ADAM 7 of 22 70 399

12 Flux Capacitors Ryan 1 of 22 10 387

13 Big Dongs in Little Thongs jbledsoe1018 0 of 22 0 0

13 VTE picks Matthew 0 of 22 0 0

Last edited by a moderator:
WAR DAMN SEC, except the SEC east who seem to be playing horribly so far.

Bama is stomping Mich state though and its starting to look quite sad.

yah yah,

I sucked on many of my picks today

Big10 blew it. Penn State should have never lost to Florida, but with 5 picks, PSU QB might as well handed them the trophy afterwards too. That blew.

Back