Christmas Vacation Mishaps

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thekzieg

Cats
Reaction score
We've been at my brothers house for about 28 hours and I've managed to break the shower head and the baby gate. I'm a menace, and I'll probably never be welcomed back. 

Is the next step in your plan to get sloppy drunk and throw up on the neighbors front step? That might help seal the deal to being the family outcast. Not a bad place to be if you ask me.

Is the next step in your plan to get sloppy drunk and throw up on the neighbors front step? That might help seal the deal to being the family outcast. Not a bad place to be if you ask me.
True, family outcast would solve the whole  "whose family gets what holiday" dilemma. Sounds like I have my goal for the day. 

Did you bring your Rottweiler dog and let it nose through the trash and hack up a bone under the table during Christmas dinner?

LOL,

We are not seeing any extended family this Christmas! humbug!!!!!

So if your son was a senior in high school and his girlfriend was preggers (and a junior in high school) would your family christmas card consist of them the main feature of your christmas card with the "dad" holding the "moms" very pregnant belly?

Sometimes i am glad i dont aee these people anymore...

RG:  Are these old friends from GA or new friends in CO?  It kinda works either way.  LOL

These are relatives from my moms side, actually from upstate New York, kind of a combination of blue-collar & white trash

I went to college in upstate NY.   There were a lot of strange people about. 

So it appears.  I was thinking CO being more earthy crunchy as opposed to redneck.  LOL

I took my girls sledding on Saturday, and a dude showed up with an old school metal saucer (like from the movie). I asked his daughter (teenager) if they brought the cooking spray...she gave me a blank look. Kids these days...smh. :eek:ldman:

Snow is all North of me. Current yard situation:

ec52f7dd338f205b3969de3e432f2d94.jpg

Been like this for a couple weeks now. First time I haven't had a white Christmas while in AK!

No snow here (VT). It's supposed to be 60 degrees tomorrow!

there saying it might be 69 degrees in Boston on Thursday.  I got my snow tires on though....just in case.

Back