Changes in Application Process In 2017 in California

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone. I sent in my application (references, fees, transcripts, etc) to take the PE exam in April of next year in California. Can you tell me when candidates typically get the approval by mail from the board? Thank you.
When did you submitted your application? I'm still waiting too. Call (916) 263-2193 or (916) 263-2222 to follow up, or shoot them an email, I think those are the only ways you can contact the board. 

When did you submitted your application? I'm still waiting too. Call (916) 263-2193 or (916) 263-2222 to follow up, or shoot them an email, I think those are the only ways you can contact the board. 
I sent my application in October. As you suggested, I called those numbers, I think they were at lunch. Will call again today, thanks.

Have you referred to this http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/about_us/contact.shtml

and this: Questions about Licensure Qualifications or Applications
(916) 263-2193 or [email protected]

Hi CAPLS

Goodmorning

I have applied for FE waiver to CA board on 18th April 17, recd. an email on May 4, 17 for my application recd by board; then June 8, I recd an email stating application not complete. I immediately submitted the deficient transcripts and on June 16, 17 it said application is now complete and has been reffred to technical review. I called this no. 916263293 yesterday to know how long it will take or generally it takes, the answer is "we will let you know by email and we can not tell you any approximate  date."Can you or someone let me know  how long it takes from here. I have the required experience of more than 17 years and have submitted the references ( Of course references are non PE). Thanks in advance.

Hi CAPLS

Goodmorning

I have applied for FE waiver to CA board on 18th April 17, recd. an email on May 4, 17 for my application recd by board; then June 8, I recd an email stating application not complete. I immediately submitted the deficient transcripts and on June 16, 17 it said application is now complete and has been reffred to technical review. I called this no. 916263293 yesterday to know how long it will take or generally it takes, the answer is "we will let you know by email and we can not tell you any approximate  date."Can you or someone let me know  how long it takes from here. I have the required experience of more than 17 years and have submitted the references ( Of course references are non PE). Thanks in advance.
rg1, please email me at [email protected] with your name and ATS ID number if you have it and I will look into it.

Back