California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My NCEES just got updated. They asked me to update my profile, which I did, then I'm stuck on a page that lists the following: Your profile has been updated. Click here to view your registration status.

Except I can't go anywhere and can't do anything from that link. Basically, NCEES is opening up for exams in April, and I still do not know my Oct Exam Result!
Just breathe, it happens every time.
I updated my profile, but still says that results are not available. I think they are on the database, but NCEES still needs some kind of confirmation from CA. :juggle:

Judging from the response time on the license lookup, either California is doing a lot of updating or a bunch of people are continuously refreshing it ... judging by my actions today I am going to go ahead and say its the latter...

I was told by the board to check out My NCEES for pass/fail, so that leads me to believe that is updated first. I'm refreshing both though, in the hopes of finding out something, anything.

In the past, the license lookup hasn't been fully updated right away, names are continuously added so I would think my NCEES will probably be first.

Cali examinees are feeling like how Florida examinees felt Friday. Dont worry, just when you call it a day, that email will come. Honestly, I think the email comes almost at the same time you check NCEES. I would just wait for the email, on Friday i noticed no lag time... Good Luck guys...

Cali examinees are feeling like how Florida examinees felt Friday. Dont worry, just when you call it a day, that email will come. Honestly, I think the email comes almost at the same time you check NCEES. I would just wait for the email, on Friday i noticed no lag time... Good Luck guys...
I never recieved the email from last year, not really counting on it showing up this year either. F5 for me!

Does anyone try to register the new PE exam in April while the PE result is not released? Is this a good way to find out the result?

if u go for license look up on board site, it says last updated on Dec 14, 2012. My name is not showing up, so not passed this time I gues ?

No it has not been updated yet..the update usually happens after release of results

if u go for license look up on board site, it says last updated on Dec 14, 2012. My name is not showing up, so not passed this time I gues ?
I wasn't updated last year until after Christmas, just because you're not listed doesn't mean you didn't pass. It just means they haven't made it to that part of the process yet.

So, if I can register the PE exam in the next April at NCEES website, does it mean I fail the exam?

Did anybody call and ask today what's going on? I called them last week and i was told result would be out in two weeks...

I emailed a lady who was rather helpful when i was applying to take the exam. this is her reply

"Good morning,

I don’t have an answer other than they should be sending the results soon. Sorry I can’t be more help. Good luck.

Happy Holidays"

Not so helpful, but at least she responded i suppose.

Back