California - Seismic/Survey Results Distribution

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's time I apply for a PE in Arizona.  That is $100 that would make me feel a lot better.  Then I'll hit seismic again.

Congrats to everyone that passed!

Not a moderator, but just a reminder to support the forums and donate. I'll be doing that later today.

Last name O. Password email: 2:27pm Results email: 3:22pm

Passed surveying. Failed seismic.
Sorry to hear that.

Checkout EET seismic class if you're looking for resources. Ahmed Ibrahim is the best and his textbook is fantastic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I PASSED IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I passed seismic and surveying!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PE STATUS BABY!

@Oregon_Matt Thanks for the EET seismic class recommendation! I just self-studied and a few of the questions caught me off guard. Managed to knock off the 8-hour and surveying on my first attempt so not too disappointed! Should be much easier to focus in on seismic next time around. 

Congrats on passing! 

Last name G. Pass email at 2:22. Results at 3:38. Passed all three in one strike! No review course. Officially a PE!!

For those wondering, I can't find my PE license number through the lookup yet, so not being in the lookup does not guarantee that you failed.

Back