California - Seismic/Survey Results Distribution

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! Good luck this spring, I assumed surveying would've been easy... it definitely was its own beast and I won't be skimping on the study time this go around.
Funny thing is, out of all three tests, I felt most confident about surveying!

Me too! Good luck this spring, I assumed surveying would've been easy... it definitely was its own beast and I won't be skimping on the study time this go around.
Good luck to you too! Onward to April.

Done. Done. Done! Survey and seismic over with.

I was seriously going to submit to MA and forget about CA. Glad it's over.

Last name R.

Sent from my SURTAB-722-3G-HD-1S using Tapatalk

Finally had to step away from my computer and go for a run, stretch it out a bit and burn off some of the tension.

I passed them all this second time through, changed my approach pretty drastically and went from 0/3 to 3/3.

I have lot's I can report pertaining to how I accomplished the goal but there's also a lot of information on these forums. If anyone is interested to hear how I did it and what worked for me let me know.

I will say this: there's little luck to this (but studying and getting all 3 in one cycle is a BEAST of a task): prepare and study your asses off and you'll get it.

Log your time and keep yourself honest about how much focused study time you put in, you'll earn those credentials just like you earned your B.S. and your F.E.- you got this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Passed the trifecta on the first try! Thank god I never have to do this again. And thanks to my wife for bringing me dinner for three months straight.

I took all three exams this past October.  Passed the 8 hour! Failed the seismic and surveying :(

Any tips on how I can pass them?  I know there is a whole thread on seismic/surveying, but I want to hear from people here who just recently passes.

Thanks.

Back