California - Seismic/Survey Results Distribution

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just breathe, I am sure you will get it soon.  If you don't you can just contact the board.  The password should be your identification number (6 digits).  Have you taken the state tests before?  If you have then the password is the same as the last time and just wait for the actual results.  
No. First time taker. Still no email. Just wish it is not a bad sign

No. First time taker. Still no email. Just wish it is not a bad sign
How can it possibly be a bad sign?  I failed last time but still got a password email beforehand... Just relax lol it is not necessarily a BAD SIGN. 

@Oregon_Matt yeah I'm gonna go with 4:30pm...by the way my last name starts with B, and based on the responses I think they rolled out the email passwords alphabetically. thoughts? add'l info is that I took the exam on October 15, first day available.

Last fall I got the score email on my drive home while talking to my wife on the phone.  I had to pull over and check.  Got to share passing 8-hr with her and failing yet again seismic.  Hope today is better...

@Oregon_Matt yeah I'm gonna go with 4:30pm...by the way my last name starts with B, and based on the responses I think they rolled out the email passwords alphabetically. thoughts? add'l info is that I took the exam on October 15, first day available.
I'd guess now that all the results have been evaluated the actual test dates won't have anything to do with order of emails sent. I'd think it would be alphabetical... but I also don't understand why they wouldn't all send at the same time and I don't understand why there would be a time delay between the two. But then I'm an (almost) civil engineer, not a programmer... 

I got my email at 2:20 and took the exam on November 5th.

Last fall I got the score email on my drive home while talking to my wife on the phone.  I had to pull over and check.  Got to share passing 8-hr with her and failing yet again seismic.  Hope today is better...
If the Board's rejection of your attempt is an overgrown lawn I hope you mowed it all down this time and got your revenge.

I'd guess now that all the results have been evaluated the actual test dates won't have anything to do with order of emails sent. I'd think it would be alphabetical... but I also don't understand why they wouldn't all send at the same time and I don't understand why there would be a time delay between the two. But then I'm an (almost) civil engineer, not a programmer... 
I speculated last go-around that whether all of your other requirements had been met (ethics exam and fingerprinting) might have something to do with when you get the results.  I really have no idea.

Back