California - Seismic/Survey Results Distribution

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last name starts with a D, got my password at 2:20...The wait until the last email is the worst...

UGHHHH why do they send it in two separate emails?! lol

I thought getting the first email would feel better, but maybe it's just giving me false hope! I'm hoping for within the next couple of hours we will find out!!!

It will be nice if we get the results today...last time the first email went in Spam folder, so i didn't have to loose my sleep.

Check your spam.  I am G and got it at 2:22 pm.  Or it could be that there is no order.  I'm sure you'll get it eventually.
Nothing in the spam either. What is the problem, OMG I am shivering 

It will be nice if we get the results today...last time the first email went in Spam folder, so i didn't have to loose my sleep.
I kinda wish that happened to me! lol

Please oh BPELSG gods, oh please have mercy and send us the results within the next hour! And please give us all passing scores! :)

Nothing in the spam either. What is the problem, OMG I am shivering 
Just breathe, I am sure you will get it soon.  If you don't you can just contact the board.  The password should be your identification number (6 digits).  Have you taken the state tests before?  If you have then the password is the same as the last time and just wait for the actual results.  

Back