CALIFORNIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This information is updated Monday through Friday - Last updated: JAN-13-2011

I'm in the Database now!

Looks like more names were added to the database. Finallly have the letter and a number. Congrats to all and thank you for the contant flow of information.
Same here....Don't know if database is fully updated but for sure another civil chunk has been added.

I passed all three elements and have my congratulations letter, but still do not show in CA license lookup database. Looks like a little less than 300 names were added yesterday (on top of the ~400 initial adds) and appeared this morning. If today is a state furlough day (I think 3 Fridays a month are, and it seems like last Friday wasn't), then it may be Wednesday before any new records show up, as Monday is the MLK Jr. holiday, the state is back to work on Tuesday, and then Tuesday's work is posted overnight.

I received my passing letter yesterday for the 2 state exams (passed 8 hour in AZ in April), but I am not in the database yet. I am in Phoenix, last name starts with R.

If I were you, I contact to board. I didn't get the letter. And called them. They haven't sent it to me. They had messed up and sent it the day before yesterday.!!!

Congrats to everyone in the database!
So the number in the database is our license number I assume? We can order our stamp off of it?
Yes, should be. I order my stamp with it. I wasn't sure about the expiration date, but ordered the stamp where you have to fill that in each time.
Isn't the expiration date the one showing in the database? For me it says June 30th, 2011. If you envision a lot of stamping, I guess it's better to get the one with the expiration date "built in", with the disadvantage of having to order new stamps every 2 years. They are inexpensive though and many companies cover the cost.

So the number in the database is our license number I assume? We can order our stamp off of it?
Yes, should be. I order my stamp with it. I wasn't sure about the expiration date, but ordered the stamp where you have to fill that in each time.
Isn't the expiration date the one showing in the database? For me it says June 30th, 2011. If you envision a lot of stamping, I guess it's better to get the one with the expiration date "built in", with the disadvantage of having to order new stamps every 2 years. They are inexpensive though and many companies cover the cost.
Actually I just looked at NEW California Code of Regulations, Rule 411 - Seal and Signatures (link below). EXPIRATION DATE IS NO LONGER REQUIRED ON THE STAMP.

http://www.pels.ca.gov/licensees/boardrules.pdf

Actually I just looked at NEW California Code of Regulations, Rule 411 - Seal and Signatures (link below). EXPIRATION DATE IS NO LONGER REQUIRED ON THE STAMP.

IF you found a place/website for ordering stamp in California without the expiration date please let me know too...thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

IF you found a place/website for ordering stamp in California without the expiration date please let me know too...thanks
I just ordered mine from link below. Make sure you select "no date" in the drop-down list from "Expiration". I also got the self-inking one. Hope will turn out ok...

http://www.engineerseals.com/order/californiape.php

I just ordered mine from link below. Make sure you select "no date" in the drop-down list from "Expiration". I also got the self-inking one. Hope will turn out ok...

http://www.engineerseals.com/order/californiape.php
SILVA YOU ARE THE BEST. THANK YOU :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered mine from link below. Make sure you select "no date" in the drop-down list from "Expiration". I also got the self-inking one. Hope will turn out ok...http://www.engineerseals.com/order/californiape.php
I ordered mine from there as well, it's supposed to be here Monday. I got the embossing thing too.
Old Engineering Boards user here (I passed in 2008) but it's really great to hear about all of the people who passed, and also it sounds like CA has cleaned up it's act a little bit in terms of getting the results to the test takers in a timely manner. Congrats everybody!

I would have to say as a multiple PE exam taker this was the fastest CA has produced results. I also ordered a traditional stamp from engineerseals with a green ink pad. My stamp should be here Wednesday but I ordered it with the Exp.______ kinda wish I would have left it off.

Back