CALIFORNIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silva's theory holds true!

East coast, NJ. Passed all three, post marked 1/10/11!

Name not showing in DB yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silva's theory holds true!
East coast, NJ. Passed all three, post marked 1/10/11!

Name not showing in DB yet.
airwander-which part of NJ are you in? I m in jersey city and just wanted to see if I have any hope to get it tonite...

only had to pass seismic, no letter as of yesterday, but name is now up on the database so I must have passed. Last and first name starts with M, san francisco CA

only had to pass seismic, no letter as of yesterday, but name is now up on the database so I must have passed. Last and first name starts with M, san francisco CA
Thats the first I heard somebody seeing their name on the database before letter. I'd be concerned your letter got lost in the mail. It should of came yesterday, or even Tues. if your in S.F.

Thats the first I heard somebody seeing their name on the database before letter. I'd be concerned your letter got lost in the mail. It should of came yesterday, or even Tues. if your in S.F.
No letter in chicago yet either, starting to think mine is lost as well.

Waiting on first attempt at seismic & surveying, not in database. Hopefully database will be updated tomorrow morning and put an end to this torture.

Passed all, postmarked 1/10/2011, nothing shows in databse. Thanks every one for the informationa and help.

I live in Northern California and have not received my results yet and I found out why today, my office changed addresses since I applied for the exam last spring. With the time it takes for mail to be forwarded, possibly up to 3 weeks, I will likely not receive that letter before the refile date next Friday. So, when I realized this today I sent a change of address form into the Board. It is likely that I will receive the new letter with time to apply before next Friday but if I don't receive it I am planning on just applying to take the state exams again and cancel the ones I pass. Worse thing is I lose $275, which is ok because that means I have passed and have my PE. My question is to those which have failed one, or both, of the CA state exams. Is there any additional instructions that came with the notice of failure letter which I need to also do in order to refile without a letter?

This is ridiculous, I changed my address with NCEES but didn't with the CA PE board. For some reason I thought it updated both, now I realize that was actually a bad idea.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

I live in Northern California and have not received my results yet and I found out why today, my office changed addresses since I applied for the exam last spring. With the time it takes for mail to be forwarded, possibly up to 3 weeks, I will likely not receive that letter before the refile date next Friday. So, when I realized this today I sent a change of address form into the Board. It is likely that I will receive the new letter with time to apply before next Friday but if I don't receive it I am planning on just applying to take the state exams again and cancel the ones I pass. Worse thing is I lose $275, which is ok because that means I have passed and have my PE. My question is to those which have failed one, or both, of the CA state exams. Is there any additional instructions that came with the notice of failure letter which I need to also do in order to refile without a letter?
This is ridiculous, I changed my address with NCEES but didn't with the CA PE board. For some reason I thought it updated both, now I realize that was actually a bad idea.

yes it comes with the refile application

With respect, that was not my question. Are there additional instructions in the notice of failure letter that I need to follow without a letter?

Finally got my results up here in Maine! Passed both Seismic and Surveying with a postmark of the 10th. Just gotta get my number now. Congrats to all of those who have passed.

With respect, that was not my question. Are there additional instructions in the notice of failure letter that I need to follow without a letter?
From what I have read, you can call them to resend it. I am not sure exactly when but I would assume after a week so prob on Tuesday. I called about not recieving my admissions letter and they sent me a PDF.

I'm in the right same situation, letter didn't arrive and my name doesn't show up on the data base, starting to believe I failed. I passed 8h and waiting for state specific test results. I planned on applying for those two again and cancel any if I actually pass. I'm gonna call the Board and check with them, I have same questions for them so I'll let you know what I find out.

Looks like more names were added to the database. Finallly have the letter and a number. Congrats to all and thank you for the contant flow of information.

Looks like more names were added to the database. Finallly have the letter and a number. Congrats to all and thank you for the contant flow of information.
I have not received a letter yet but my name shows on the updated database, I am in central illinois. Congratulations to all who passed and better luck next time for those who didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my passing letter yesterday for the 2 state exams (passed 8 hour in AZ in April), but I am not in the database yet. I am in Phoenix, last name starts with R.

No letter yet - same boat as JFKJR, changed addresses - should be in the mail forwarding.

In the database this morning - PASSED! (btw, mail forwarding shouldn't take anywhere near 2 weeks - more like 2-3 days)

Congrats to everyone who passed!

Back