CALIFORNIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took all three for the 1st time and received my passing letter yesterday. I'm not listed in the database yet, so I'm not sure if the database has been fully updated.
I got letter yesterday postmarked 1/10. Passed all three. Database doesn't show it up yet.

Last number updated (before October result was out) was 77195 and the last number updated last night is 77584. I would imagine more than 389 clearing civil ? Keep hope!

It has been updated, I found my name.

I took all three for the 1st time and received my passing letter yesterday. I'm not listed in the database yet, so I'm not sure if the database has been fully updated.
I got letter yesterday postmarked 1/10. Passed all three. Database doesn't show it up yet.

Last number updated (before October result was out) was 77195 and the last number updated last night is 77584. I would imagine more than 389 clearing civil ? Keep hope!

I passed all three, however my name is not listed in the database as of today.

Luckattack, What's the 1st letter of your last name? Maybe the reason that some have been added, and some have not been added, is because of last name???

Luckattack, What's the 1st letter of your last name? Maybe the reason that some have been added, and some have not been added, is because of last name???
Or how about this, you were only waiting on either seismic, survey, or both. But not all three. Correct?

THANK YOU for posting. I got really bummed this morning after not seeing my name. Feeling more positive now.

I FAILED SURVEY.
HOW HELPFUL IS C V CHELAPATI'S SURVEY REVIEW MANUAL AND SEMINAR?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Sorry to hear.

I took the offsite - online version. Really just used the library of past classes so I could study on my own schedule. Both the book and course helped me study. The book is a little disjointed and contained some advanced problems that wouldn't even be considered for the exam. The instructor was good, but tended to get off subject every once and a while. If you take the course let me know and I'll let you know what problems the instructor told us not to worry about. I felt alright with the exam, but like most, I ran out of time at the end. If I fail (haven't heard yet) I just planned on doing problems over and over. Know your curves and leveling inside and out.
I want to buy Chelapti book. Please let me know if I can buy from you.

Thanks
When I hear I pass, I'll gladly sell it.

I think it was only partly updated for Civil, my name is not in there either.

Thanks you are a kind person

Thanks you are a kind person
My name is still not updated and I'm Civil. My last name start with N...

Mine got updated/added on the list last night- Last name S, Civil. I bet they will complete updating them by tomorrow morning.

Mail came in MD today - PASSED. I took both surveying and seismic and was a comity application. Name was not in the database, so hope to see it in the morning.

AND Yes - Silva was right -1/10/10.

My coworker just got the letter passed all three, name still dont show up in data base, I need to take off early and go home to check my mail box. This is East Coast, NY.

Got the letter in mail (not sure what the post marked date was...the girlfriend opened it for me over the phone but I'd assume it's postmarked 1/10/11 since its been so long). Passed all three first try. Not updated on the database however.

Got the letter in mail (not sure what the post marked date was...the girlfriend opened it for me over the phone but I'd assume it's postmarked 1/10/11 since its been so long). Passed all three first try. Not updated on the database however.
Also, last name starts with S and I'm in Boston.

In SLC UT. Last name - G

Letter Postmarked 1/10/11

Passed all three - first try

Name not in data base

Good luck to all still waiting!

Back