CALIFORNIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any East Coasters get their PASS letter yet?
I think/hope/wish silva's theory is good since the refiling deadline is January 21. They would/should normally give at least 2 weeks for refiling..... Getting closeeeeeeee so cal here..

Passed Seismic. That was all I had left. I live in SoCal.

Thank you all for this bulletin. It helped relieve my stress.

I called NCEES today. They told me they will upload State test results at some point. Anybody knows anything about this?
I actually logged on to NCEES today and the message has changed from "Diagnosis Reports not yet available" to "NCEES does not release the results of state specific exams". Looks like the letter will be all you get.

I FAILED SURVEY.

HOW HELPFUL IS C V CHELAPATI'S SURVEY REVIEW MANUAL AND SEMINAR?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Just got the passing letter today in SoCal (Rancho Cucamonga), postmarked 01-10-11. Passed all three, so excited!

I called NCEES today. They told me they will upload State test results at some point. Anybody knows anything about this?
I actually logged on to NCEES today and the message has changed from "Diagnosis Reports not yet available" to "NCEES does not release the results of state specific exams". Looks like the letter will be all you get.
LoL......this is really funny, so I call asking for the results, they tell me they will upload them on the website and an hour later they are posting that message. And I thought I was clueless...good job NCEES, god job.....

I FAILED SURVEY.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Sorry to hear.

I took the offsite - online version. Really just used the library of past classes so I could study on my own schedule. Both the book and course helped me study. The book is a little disjointed and contained some advanced problems that wouldn't even be considered for the exam. The instructor was good, but tended to get off subject every once and a while. If you take the course let me know and I'll let you know what problems the instructor told us not to worry about. I felt alright with the exam, but like most, I ran out of time at the end. If I fail (haven't heard yet) I just planned on doing problems over and over. Know your curves and leveling inside and out.

Letter came, passed Seismic and Survey! Theory stays folks!!! Passed the 8h last time, so all done!!
Just like to say congrats Silvamela, and thanks for this whole thoery thing. It really helped my stress too in hoping that I passed since I thought the Oct 2010 survey was very hard and had little hope of passing until now. I'll let you guys know later today when I get home if I passed ::fingers crossed:: Maybe theres the unfortunate possibility that my letter was post marked 1/7/11 and I just didn't get it until today.

PS: Everyones PE results at my work follow the theory, that no one passed everything if their letter was postmarked 1/7/11

Last edited by a moderator:
I FAILED SURVEY.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Sorry to hear.

I took the offsite - online version. Really just used the library of past classes so I could study on my own schedule. Both the book and course helped me study. The book is a little disjointed and contained some advanced problems that wouldn't even be considered for the exam. The instructor was good, but tended to get off subject every once and a while. If you take the course let me know and I'll let you know what problems the instructor told us not to worry about. I felt alright with the exam, but like most, I ran out of time at the end. If I fail (haven't heard yet) I just planned on doing problems over and over. Know your curves and leveling inside and out.
Is this the same as Land Survey Review Manual?

I FAILED SURVEY.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Sorry to hear.

thanks! I appreciate it!

Mail truck just pulled up our street according to my wife. Will post my result in a few minutes!

Letter came, passed Seismic and Survey! Theory stays folks!!! Passed the 8h last time, so all done!!
Just like to say congrats Silvamela, and thanks for this whole thoery thing. It really helped my stress too in hoping that I passed since I thought the Oct 2010 survey was very hard and had little hope of passing until now. I'll let you guys know later today when I get home if I passed ::fingers crossed:: Maybe theres the unfortunate possibility that my letter was post marked 1/7/11 and I just didn't get it until today.

PS: Everyones PE results at my work follow the theory, that no one passed everything if their letter was postmarked 1/7/11
Thanks a lot, I think I bought myself into the theory and little by little I felt pretty sure I will pass. When the letter came and I saw it was very thin, I knew it and I was relaxed enough to give it to my boss to open it :)

I am sure you will all get good news if your letter was posted 01/10. Btw, that's first thing I looked at.

Cheers and best of luck for those waiting.

:multiplespotting:

Got my results: Postmark: 1/10/11, Location: Santa Cruz CA, Last name S, Survey only, (passed Seismic and 8 hr in April), RESULT: PASS! :multiplespotting:

This is especially happy day for me since I had to fight the Board, legally, for about 5 years to even take the exam as they did not accept my work experience as qualifying.

Back