CALIFORNIA - RESULTS April '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread has gone quiet. Anyways, my work efficiency has pretty much dropped to a mere 5% for this week from an average record high of 30%. Cant seem to get anything done. Who else is in the same boat?

I hear you Power_Man. I too have dropped my productivity. I try not to :brickwall: but its hard.
So, do you think they will mail on Thursday night or Friday? If they wait until Friday, even in the morning, I see them being bombarded with calls to the

point where nothing gets done. My guess is the national results released Thursday afternoon with the letters on Thursday night.
With all honesty i was / still hoping we hear something today. If not, then like you said, they will mail the letters out and NCEES will send the emails all on the same day. Whether that happens tomorrow or Friday, god only knows.

Damn, I think i just yelled at my boss. The wait has officially gotten to me.
Guys, per the BPELSG website, the results will go out Fri 06-10-11.
Yeah, that page hasn't changed since May 20th. It also says 'by' June 10th, hense everyone's hope for something sooner. Carry on.

[sickening tummy twist ensues] God, I hope the streak of stupid-bad luck I've been having lately isn't the universe trying to prepare me for Friday.

This thread has gone quiet. Anyways, my work efficiency has pretty much dropped to a mere 5% for this week from an average record high of 30%. Cant seem to get anything done. Who else is in the same boat?

I hear you Power_Man. I too have dropped my productivity. I try not to :brickwall: but its hard.
So, do you think they will mail on Thursday night or Friday? If they wait until Friday, even in the morning, I see them being bombarded with calls to the

point where nothing gets done. My guess is the national results released Thursday afternoon with the letters on Thursday night.
With all honesty i was / still hoping we hear something today. If not, then like you said, they will mail the letters out and NCEES will send the emails all on the same day. Whether that happens tomorrow or Friday, god only knows.

Yeah, that page hasn't changed since May 20th. It also says 'by' June 10th, hense everyone's hope for something sooner. Carry on.
True, but my guess is it will be Friday, like last administration. We're close! :)

True, but my guess is it will be Friday, like last administration. We're close! :)
I think it will be Thursday. I believe board is close on Friday bc California is broke.

There are no furloughs any more for BPELS or any state agency.

Typically the board will mail out the letters on Fridaya (like they do all the time)

Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the BEST....

I'd hate to be the one to "justify" California's tardiness, but I imagine we have significantly more examines to mail letters to if one scales the populations by state: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...on_by_state.png

I imagine that the staff is not proportional... I'd like to give'em the benifit of the doubt, but it's hard to. Give me my damn result Jerry! Gimmee gimmee gimme! My productivity at work is fallen due to the wait... this is adversly impacting the california economy!

I'd hate to be the one to "justify" California's tardiness, but I imagine we have significantly more examines to mail letters to if one scales the populations by state: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...on_by_state.pngI imagine that the staff is not proportional... I'd like to give'em the benifit of the doubt, but it's hard to. Give me my damn result Jerry! Gimmee gimmee gimme! My productivity at work is fallen due to the wait... this is adversly impacting the california economy!
I suppose tardiness isn't correct unless by some reason they go past june 10th.

Alright people.... The License Lookup link on the PELS website says they are updating their records when you click it. Could it be today??? I am just asking and not trying to add any additional anxiety.

Alright people.... The License Lookup link on the PELS website says they are updating their records when you click it. Could it be today??? I am just asking and not trying to add any additional anxiety.
YUP

"Our records are currently being updated. Please check later.

This information is updated Monday through Friday - Last updated: JUN-07-2011 "

YUP

Another website I'll be high F5'ing for the rest of the day, fantastic!

YUP

Dang, are they using USB 1.0 for the file transfer? How long does a database take to update? Ooooh..new poll idea :p

Very unlikely......the board has said over and over that the lookup tool is updated AFTER the letters are sent out, and takes a couple business days......

Very unlikely......the board has said over and over that the lookup tool is updated AFTER the letters are sent out, and takes a couple business days......

Wishful thinking...I think we just want a reason to drink this weekend, whether it be a good or bad reason....

may be the results sent out yesterday....

Back