CALIFORNIA - RESULTS April '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a pass letter for state specifics, but then got a 'no-show' letter for the 8-hour. I passed that test 2 years ago. I wonder if there'll be a problem straightening that out.

Results for the National PE (8 hour) examination are available online through your registration login. If you passed, there will be one PDF results notice. If you failed, you will see the PDF results notice and the PDF diagnostic notice. A hardcopy letter will not be mailed to the applicant.
If you neeed further assistance, email me at [email protected]

I got a pass letter for state specifics, but then got a 'no-show' letter for the 8-hour. I passed that test 2 years ago. I wonder if there'll be a problem straightening that out.
did you sign up for that one through ncees accidentally? have you been taken the other exams any other time besides 2 years ago? if not, you may have let your 8 hr results expire.

No, this was my first application in CA. I got licensed two years ago in OK. I didn't know the 8-hour expired. That's going to be fun. Ah well, I'll wait for the board verdict.

Actually, just got a phone call from the board, and they will add me as an engineer, either today or on the 27th. So, yay!

No, this was my first application in CA. I got licensed two years ago in OK. I didn't know the 8-hour expired. That's going to be fun. Ah well, I'll wait for the board verdict.
Actually, just got a phone call from the board, and they will add me as an engineer, either today or on the 27th. So, yay!

awesome, congrats! :party-smiley-048:

Thanks. I think I'm actually more excited about this license than I was about my first one. CA may be tough, but it makes you feel good when you pass it.

Mine showed up in FL today

My FL certificate is 11x17, full of calligraphy with an embossed seal. I was surprised at the machine printed 8.5 x 11 size of the CA certificate. Oh well...I guess it doesn't really matter.

Anyone have a clue as to when the pass rates will be posted?

Back