California Results Any news???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed in DE, but here's my screen now when I try to register for an exam. Fingers crossed for you guys!

Capture.JPG

Check the refile application period if you're worried.  I don't see a start date, but if it's today that might explain it.  I really doubt we're going to be able to game the system and get results early.

That's good to know, thanks! Mine (CA) was showing that registration was unavailable until today as early as 6:30am PST (9:30am at NCEESHQ). I just logged in and it now shows available for me as well, though my exam status still says "result pending." Fingers crossed that there's still hope for doubleH and me!
Even for me its shows available. This will automatically get updated once we get the results. Dont worry too much about it. 

Thanks for checking the "registration hack" out. I gave it a shot this morning too, and got "available," but I'm not worried about it at this point considering the above. 

Just a couple/few more days...

I don't know how difficult it is to release results... They have been doing this for years and they still take days to release? Does one peeon sit and verify each and every test results? They should have everyone in the office drop everything and get this done... WE pay SO much money to the board each go around. I wonder if that is why they stop charging the 150 each time to retake the test..

Consider, then, you have an understaffed government office responsible for handling routine statistical information; what could possibly go wrong? o_O
This is one of my worries, founded or not: that I'll get the scores of the guy sitting next to me by mistake!

Ohhhhhhhh, I've concocted all sorts of ways I can get a reported failure this week!

Last time also they said that the results will be announced on Thursday or Friday,but was released a day before. So I wouldn't expect any results today or tomorrow. Ahhh this wait sux.

Capture.JPG

Worst case, their online license lookup database should have been updated by Thursday of this week, which we'll see Friday morning when that update goes live.
Think that database will updated automatically now that we have to take some action upon receiving the good news?

Think that database will updated automatically now that we have to take some action upon receiving the good news?
I don't know for sure, but I wouldn't count on it. I'm kind of thinking that even though we are already approved by the board to become a licensed PE upon passing the PE and state specific exams, we will not get a license number until we send in that new form via mail or email.

That's just what it seems like to me, but it's only a guess.

I've heard that we MAY be able to see if we passed on the CA licensee lookup page before we actually receive the notification email. Does anyone have any idea how early that might be from past experience?  Is it a few days, or only a few hours prior?

Good luck everyone! This is the week we've been waiting for!

I don't know for sure, but I wouldn't count on it. I'm kind of thinking that even though we are already approved by the board to become a licensed PE upon passing the PE and state specific exams, we will not get a license number until we send in that new form via mail or email.

That's just what it seems like to me, but it's only a guess.
Yeah that makes sense to me. I guess we will see.

we will not get a license number until we send in that new form via mail or email.
I am having a hard time figuring out what form some of you have been talking about. I passed the 8 our last year, and I am just waiting on Seismic. Could someone help me find this "new form" so I can send it in?

Back