CA surveying exam results January 2020

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you studying for seismic, buy the Hiner book and study it cover to cover. It covers everything you need and prepares you well. Should be all you need

For those of you studying for seismic, buy the Hiner book and study it cover to cover. It covers everything you need and prepares you well. Should be all you need
I was so torn when figuring out which reference manual to get. I ended up going with the EET manual, and have heard a lot of good things about it. 

It's all new to me, so I guess I won't even know if anything is missing from the book until I get to the test and it's too late. 😃

I was so torn when figuring out which reference manual to get. I ended up going with the EET manual, and have heard a lot of good things about it. 

It's all new to me, so I guess I won't even know if anything is missing from the book until I get to the test and it's too late. 😃
I used EET for the 8 hr exam and it was great, so I'm sure their Seismic material is top notch as well

I used EET for seismic, and don't want to speak too soon since I'm still waiting for the results but I do highly recommend the course. Everything in it was new to me and he does a great job of breaking down all the topics. 

1 hour ago, wooomp said:

This guy has an online seismic class. 

Man, this guy teaches prestressed concrete at UCLA and was one of my favorite teacher back then! He flies his private cesna plane from Obispo to LA to teach the course haha good memories

Man, this guy teaches prestressed concrete at UCLA and was one of my favorite teacher back then! He flies his private cesna plane from Obispo to LA to teach the course haha good memories
He used to teach at UCLA but since 2018 he stopped. I wanted to take his class but unfortunately was not able to. But his online videos are excellent for prestressed.

Valentine weekend, I guess. That's more important than our exam results.... :true:

Just spoke with my evaluator to ask if there was any other paperwork needed on my end and then asked about the surveying results.  She said they are working on them now and results are forthcoming...I'm guessing today or Tuesday if it spills over.  

This process rates right up there with Spaceballs the movie..."when will now be then?!...soon!"  lol

Back